smile as he celebrated with his teammates, the hat trick official.NOTESStaal’s last hat trick came with Carolina on Jan. 24, 201

smile as he celebrated with his teammates, the hat trick official.NOTESStaal’s last hat trick came with Carolina on Jan. 24, 201

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 14.03.2019 04:04
von elaine95 | 92 Beiträge | 920 Punkte

OTTAWA Rickard Rakell Jersey , Ontario (AP) — For the first time in a long time, the Ottawa Senators are having fun and picking up wins at the same time.Craig Anderson made 37 saves to lead the Senators to a 4-1 win over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.Ottawa is also getting contributions from its rookies, who are bringing some much-needed enthusiasm to a team that didn’t have much to celebrate last season.Rookie Maxime Lajoie tied the score for Ottawa late in the second, while fellow rookie Brady Tkachuk, Mikkel Boedker and Zack Smith scored in the third.“The fun is watching our young guys step up and contributing at a rapid rate right at the moment,” Anderson said. “It’s fun watching these kids go out there and have a blast.”Despite an inexperienced lineup, the Senators rallied to improve to 3-2-1.“We were getting lot of chances and we went after it,” said Matt Duchene, who had two assists. “That’s going to be our mentality all season. Even if we’re down a goal we’re going after it. We’re not going to try and not lose because that’s the worst thing you can do and I thought we did a really good job going after it.”John Klingberg had the lone goal for Dallas, which was playing its first road game after opening the season with four at home. Ben Bishop made 21 saves while losing in regulation against Ottawa for the first time (9-1-4) in his career.“I don’t think it was a terrible game, but obviously it’s two points you wish you would have had,” Bishop said. “That’s a tough streak to lose, but eventually it was going to happen. It was a good run. Would have been nice to get the two points, but we’ll have to get them next time.”With the score tied 1-1, the Senators went ahead for good early in the third as Dylan DeMelo put a shot on goal and Tkachuk Ryan Getzlaf Jersey , right in front, redirected it past Bishop at 1:27.Ottawa made it 3-1 just past midway through the period as Matt Duchene, from behind the net, made a no-look pass to Boedker, who one-timed it past Bishop for his first with the Senators.“We did a lot of really good things,” Duchene said. “I thought we were good in the first, but we upped it after that and thought we deserved the win.”Looking to cut the lead the Stars pulled their goalie with more than 7 minutes left, and tried it again with over 4 minutes remaining, but Anderson was solid.“I just wanted to put a little more urgency and give ourselves a chance,” Stars coach Jim Montgomery said. “I thought the pulled goalie situation actually worked, we just didn’t score the rest of the night.”Smith scored an empty-netter with 1:37 remaining to seal the win.The Stars jumped out to a 1-0 lead on a power-play goal by Klingberg with 3:07 left in the first.The Senators pushed back in the second and tied it with 20 seconds left when Lajoie picked up his team-leading fourth. The rookie defenseman showed plenty of patience and beat Bishop glove side. The 20-year-old had just one goal in 56 games in the American Hockey League last season.“It’s hard to explain, I’m not too sure what’s going on right now,” said Lajoie. “I guess I’m just at the right spot at the right time. Guys are making plays for me so it’s been nice.”Montgomery wasn’t happy with his team allowing a goal that late in the period.“We didn’t manage the game well even in the second when I thought they outplayed us a bit,” he said. “We’re in great shape and then the first two odd-man rushes we give up all game are in the last minute and 15 seconds and we have our best players out there.”NOTES: During the first TV timeout the Senators honored Ray Emery, who died July 15th. He was 35. Emery was originally drafted by Ottawa (99th overall in 2001) and spent parts of five seasons with Senators Womens Ryan Kesler Jersey , leading them to the Stanley Cup final in 2007. Emery sits fourth in wins and fifth in games played with Ottawa.UP NEXTStars: At New Jersey on Tuesday night.Senators: Host Montreal on Saturday night. ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) Eric Staal has been the ideal leader for the Minnesota Wild, continuing to produce no matter who he’s skating with while coach Bruce Boudreau searches for the most effective combinations.This latest line sure looks like it works well.Staal had three goals and two assists to combine with linemates Mikael Granlund and Jason Zucker for 14 points and propel the surging Wild to an 8-3 victory on Tuesday over the St. Louis Blues, who lost their seventh straight game.”You want to bottle it and keep it going as long as you can,” Staal said.This was his 14th career hat trick, his first in more than five years.”He does it so quietly. He has played with a smorgasbord of players this year,” Boudreau said. ”This is the longest he’s been on one line all year, and he’s never complained. He never says a word. `Whatever you need to do. Put him with me. I’ll get him going.”’By scoring 13 times in 13 games in February, Staal raised his season total to 33 goals to move into the top five in the NHL.”If he was playing in Toronto, he’d be up for the MVP,” Boudreau said.Granlund had two goals and two assists and Zucker added a goal and four assists for the Wild, who have won five in a row overall and are 19-2-5 in their last 26 home games since Nov. 14. In three games together, the Zucker-Staal-Granlund line has a staggering 11 goals and 15 assists.”Just try to work hard there and get those pucks back,” Granlund said, ”and right now I guess we’re getting a couple bounces Ryan Miller Jersey , too.”Ryan Suter had three of his team-leading 37 assists, Mikko Koivu and Jared Spurgeon also scored, and the Wild’s eight goals matched their franchise record.”It’s a matter of pride as far as I’m concerned. You give up eight goals? Come on,” Blues coach Mike Yeo said. ”We’ve given up 16 in the last three games. We’ve always been one of the top defensive teams. The turnovers that we have and the lack of respect that we have for our goaltenders and for the game of hockey, that’s ridiculous.”Vladimir Tarasenko scored twice and Alex Pietrangelo added a goal for the Blues, but Yeo pulled goalie Jake Allen for Carter Hutton after Allen gave up three goals on eight shots in the first period. The Blues have been outscored 29-10 during their skid while taking only one of the seven games to overtime.”I don’t know what to say,” Tarasenko said. ”It’s embarrassing.”Until Pietrangelo scored just 15 seconds into the second period to cut the lead to 3-2, the Blues played a stretch of 171 minutes and 52 seconds where all they had was two goals by Tarasenko.”We’re completely disconnected in our game,” Pietrangelo said. ”It’s unacceptable.”The Blues played without center Paul Stastny, who was sent to Winnipeg for a first-round draft pick on Monday just before the trade deadline. This has been a brutal month for a team that was on top of the Central Division or near it for most of the season until its recent slide.The Wild have zoomed in to fill that void, climbing into third place with this fabulous last week in February, and the 33-year-old Staal has led the charge. He was originally credited with a fourth goal, midway through the first period, but the official scorers later credited that one to Granlund on a tip near the net. When Staal finished a rush with a top-shelf shot past Hutton , some fans tossed their caps on the ice prematurely.”I felt kind of guilty http://www.coyotesproshop.com/authentic-alex-goligoski-jersey ,” Granlund said.Staal’s last goal was a sure sign of a guy with a hot stick, with a poke that hit the left post . The puck zipped over to the right post and bounced back in front for Staal to knock in the second try. He flashed a sly smile as he celebrated with his teammates, the hat trick official.NOTESStaal’s last hat trick came with Carolina on Jan. 24, 2013, against Buffalo. This is the 10th time in 14 career seasons he’s reached the 60-point mark. He has 31 assists, third on the team. … Zucker reached a career-high 51 points (26 goals, 25 assists) with 19 games to go in the regular season. He has 11 points in his last six games, and Granlund has nine points in his last four games. … The Wild have scored eight goals twice before, last on April 10, 2009, against Nashville. … Wild defenseman Jonas Brodin (broken left hand) returned from a nine-game absence. … Allen has allowed at least three goals in four of his last five starts.UP NEXTBlues: Host Detroit on Wednesday, their only home contest out of seven games over a 19-day stretch until Mar. 15.Wild: Play at Arizona on Thursday, followed by a game at Colorado on Friday.—

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: online pharmacies
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 261 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 1255 Gäste und 10 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5117 Themen und 5461 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
Arthrolon, benjminnellson, kkonald536407, linchao, online pharmacies

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor