Aufbau und Regelwerk » Michael Dickson Jersey

Michael Dickson Jersey

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 14.03.2019 02:25
von huangjian123 | 56 Beiträge | 560 Punkte

The Seattle Seahawks were roundly criticized for drafting a running back in the first round this year (including by me Youth Michael Dickson Jersey , but not for lack of need) and yet Friday’s news is another check mark in the “Pros” column for Pete Carroll going out and grabbing Rashaad Penny: running back Chris Carson is questionable to play against the LA Chargers on Sunday.Carroll noted that he expects Carson to play but he added, “We’ve just got to make sure on game day that he’s okay. If not, we’ll go with the other guys and move forward.”Carson missed 12 games during his rookie campaign with a broken ankle and sat out in Week 4 against the Arizona Cardinals with a hip injury. That week the Seahawks still rushed for 171 yards, including 101 and two touchdowns by Mike Davis. Penny was given nine carries and gained 49 yards. Carson seems to me to be the best back among the three right now, but Seattle was not much worse for the wear with the backups in Arizona and I wouldn’t expect a much different case at home vs the Chargers. (Hence why I would not use a first round pick on a back usually.)Also listed as questionable were strong safety Bradley McDougald and outside linebacker K.J. Wright, but Carroll says both were resting and will play against LA.Carson’s three 100-yard games rank as the second-most in the NFL this season (tied with Ezekiel Elliott, and one fewer than James Conner and Todd Gurley) despite him only playing in six games. The Seahawks are the only team in the NFL to have two different players gain 100 rushing yards in a game this season.FieldGulls FanPulse: Confidence in Seahawks plummeting among fans The Seattle Seahawks dropped to 0-2 on Monday night following a loss to the re-designed Chicago Bears. That loss, coupled with a tough Week 1 matchup against the Broncos in Denver http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/justin-britt-jersey-authentic , has more than half of FanPulse voters thinking that the Seahawks need their own re-design.After headed into the season with 89% of FanPulse voters saying they were confident in the direction of the franchise, that figure now stands at just 45% following Monday’s loss. Basically half of Seattle’s optimistic fanbase has turned to the other side.Much like his predecessor Darrell Bevell, much of the disdain has been directed at offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer. While I think those questions about Schottenheimer are warranted, much less is said about the responsibility that needs to fall on the shoulders of Pete Carroll, John Schneider (though I’d say Schneider gets way more flak than Carroll), and the execution by the players on offense besides Russell Wilson. Not that Wilson is innocent, but he gets a ton of blame and less seems to be said about those around him, save for right tackle Germain Ifedi.I don’t think the rest of the offensive line or skill players are off the hook. Who do you feel more positively about today than you did two weeks ago? Will Dissly Youth Rashaad Penny Jersey , for sure. Tyler Lockett has played reasonably well given the absence of Doug Baldwin. And on offense, that might be just about it. I want to say Chris Carson, but he can’t stay on the field.Whatever the case, fans are losing hope and wanting more changes it would seem, but we’ve also seen how fickle the fan can be ... it’s been two games. Two road games. Two games that were winnable in the fourth quarter. One game without Bobby Wagner and K.J. Wright. Virtually two games without Baldwin. Two games using a cornerback who was third or de facto “fourth” on the depth chart.The Seahawks now have two winnable games ahead. A home date against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday and a road trip to Arizona to face the Cardinals a week later. Let’s check in on FanPulse confidence among Cowboys fans:Dallas fans went from 85% confidence headed into the season, to 22% following their Week 1 loss to the Carolina Panthers. How’s that for fickle? A week later and they’re back up a little bit following a win over the New York Giants.Oddly enough, Cardinals fans were at a whopping 93% headed into the season and that number is now at ... 3%. Yes, things could be worse. At least YouthEarl Thomas III Jersey , in terms of fan confidence.If you’d like to get in on the voting, signups are below. Each survey takes less than :30 seconds to complete each week.Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Seahawks fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: online pharmacies
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 261 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 1255 Gäste und 10 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5117 Themen und 5461 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
Arthrolon, benjminnellson, kkonald536407, linchao, online pharmacies

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor