Aufbau und Regelwerk » Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 58 days to go

Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 58 days to go

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 01.03.2019 06:32
von zhangzk | 50 Beiträge | 500 Punkte

We are 58 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at linebacker Thomas Davis.Thomas Davis Wes Horton Jersey , LinebackerBioHeight: 6’1”Weight: 235 lbsAge: 35College: GeorgiaNFL Experience: 14 yearsThomas Davis has been with the Panthers since they drafted him with the No. 14 pick in the 2005 NFL Draft. Since entering the league, he has been a three-time Pro Bowler (2015-2017), First-Team All Pro (2015), Second-Team All Pro (2013), and the Walter Payton Man of the Year (2014).Needless to say, Davis is one of the best linebackers in the NFL. This is especially true when you consider that he’s the only player in the history of the league to recover from three ACL injuries and not only continue his career Cheap Luke Kuechly Jersey , but get better. He is the physical embodiment of the ‘Keep Pounding’ slogan that was coined by former Panthers linebacker Sam Mills, and is widely considered as one of the best representatives of the Panthers on and off the field.Davis made waves back in January when he stated that 2018 would be his last season, but later said he was ‘very open to playing beyond 2018’ after he announced that he was suspended for the first four games of the 2018 season for violating the league’s PED policy.The one benefit for the Panthers regarding Davis’ suspension is that they have a more than capable replacement in Shaq Thompson, and they’ll also have a less worn down Thomas Davis when he’s eligible to return to action in Week 6*. It’s unclear if Thompson will continue to be the starter when Davis returns, but at the very least the Panthers will have a solid rotation between the two players.While 2018 may not be the last year for Davis in the NFL, it could be the last year for him in Carolina Cheap Christian McCaffrey Jersey , provided the Panthers don’t give him a contract extension. If this is indeed his last ride with the Panthers, hopefully they can send him out on top with a Super Bowl victory, as he’s certainly someone who deserves it.*- Davis is suspended for four games, not four weeks. Since the Panthers have a bye in Week 4, they won’t play their fourth game until Week 5.Information from Wikipedia contributed to this story The Panthers at 4-2 sit right about where I thought they would be. Swap the Washington and Philadelphia outcomes and I would be six for six. Many preseason prognosticators were not so optimistic though. Before I go any further I realize there is a lot of football left and I am not trying to jinx the Panthers either, obviously. They still have some very tough games left Cheap Kawann Short Jersey , so I’m certainly not expecting a 10-0 finish either. Lord no.I find it fun to pick the upcoming games now that we know a little more about our opponents, so I thought I would let you join in. My preseason prediction was 11 wins and I’m sticking to that. Yet not all of the predictors were bearish, this one is close to mine. Here’s how I see it playing out. Feel free to share your predictions in the thread.Panthers vs Ravens — Ravens win a close one; Panthers 4-3Panthers vs Buccaneers — Panthers win a shoot out; Panthers 5-3Panthers at Steelers— Panthers get behind early, no comeback this time; Panthers 5-4Panthers at Lions — Panthers rebound just as they did in Philly; Panthers 6-4Panthers vs Seahawks— Panthers start a late season win streak; Panthers 7-4Panthers at Bucs — Winston has a melt down; Panthers 8-4Panthers at Browns— Panthers continue to play well versus failing teams; Panthers 9-4Panthers vs Saints — Panthers finally end the losing streak to the Saints; Panthers 10-4Panthers vs Falcons— Panthers get revenge for week 2 loss; Panthers 11-4Panthers at Saints — Panthers come close but can’t pull the upset; 11-5They win a wildcard slot as the Saints win the division again. I really hate typing that but the Saints look pretty damn good. Tomorrow’s match-up against the Ravens will be a good comparison to how we match up with the Saints. The Saints only managed 21 points against the Ravens defense. It took kicker Justin Tucker’s first ever missed point after in his career for the Ravens to lose by one. I’m not predicting a win versus the Ravens but I would love to be wrong as well. I think the Panthers have gained some confidence over these past couple of games and know they can play with anybody if they simply execute.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: online pharmacies
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 280 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 1255 Gäste und 10 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5117 Themen und 5461 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
Arthrolon, benjminnellson, kkonald536407, linchao, online pharmacies

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor