TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centr

TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centr

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 04.01.2018 09:26
von jokergreen0220 | 495 Beiträge | 4950 Punkte

TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centre for Game 7. Sergio Romero Jersey . Casey said he was stuck in traffic for 30 to 40 minutes Sunday before deciding to do a U-turn and head for the subway. "Good old reliable subway," Casey said, laughing. "I dont think anyone expected us to be here today in that they had a marathon and a Game 7 in the same day." The downtown road closures were due to the Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon. Fellow TTC riders posted pictures of Casey seated on the subway, dressed in a black Canada Goose bomber jacket and a black Raptors T-shirt. His garment bag hung on the glass partition next to his seat. "I didnt think anybody recognized who I was but I think the shirt gave it away," Casey said. Asked if Raptors fans gave him any advice during the ride to the Air Canada Centre, the coach replied: "They just said Go get em." Casey said it wasnt his first subway ride in Toronto. He most recently travelled via the TTC last summer. "Its great," Casey said. "I recommend it to everybody. Just not on Game 7." Erik Lamela Jersey . LOUIS - The St. Ever Banega Jersey . The Sochi organizing committee said in Fridays statement that the torch relay reached the North Pole on Oct. 19. Russian Polar explorer Artur Chilingarov, who led the mission, lit a special bowl at the North Pole sign. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Federico-Fernandez-Copa-America-Jersey/ .com) - Whew! North Dakota States reign as the three-time FCS national champion was pushed to the limit by South Dakota State on Saturday, but freshman R.PHILADELPHIA - Cole Hamels has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Philadelphia Phillies with left biceps tendinitis. The move Friday was made retroactive to March 21. Hamels, a three-time All-Star and the 2008 World Series MVP, went 8-14 with a 3.60 ERA last season. He had been sidelined all spring until tossing two innings in a minor league game Thursday. Hamels announced the day beforre camp opened that he was experiencing discomfort in his pitching shoulder. Gabriel Mercado Jersey. Also placed on the 15-day DL by Philadelphia were right-handed reliever Mike Adams (right shoulder), infielder Freddy Galvis (knee infection), right-hander Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez (right shoulder), right-hander Ethan Martin (right shoulder) and outfielder Darin Ruf (left oblique). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panxing18
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste , gestern 7 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1255 Themen und 1315 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor