Aufbau und Regelwerk » n Changsha section of

n Changsha section of

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 14.01.2019 03:49
von xuezhiqian123 | 401 Beiträge | 4010 Punkte

KOBE Yanni Gourde Jersey , Japan, Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Following is the draw for the quarterfinals of the women's table tennis World Cup announced on Sunday:

Liu Shiwen, China vs Yu Mengyu, Singapore

Jiang Huajun, Hong Kong, China vs Shen Yanfei Ryan Callahan Jersey , Spain

Wu Yang, China vs Fukuhara Ai, Japan

Ishikawa Kasumi, Japan vs Feng Tianwei, Singapore

by Hassan Rouhvand

TEHRAN, May 18 (Xinhua) -- The Iranian presidential hopeful Brayden Point Jersey , Mostafa Agha-Mirsalim, on Thursday denied that he has withdrawn from the race to back conservative nominee Ebrahim Raisi, semi-official ISNA news agency reported.

"I have not quit the race and I deny all the reports about my withdrawal," Agha-Mirsalim said in a message released by ISNA.

"I ask all my friends and companions not to heed the rumors about my withdrawal and to attend the polls with certainty," he said.

Earlier, the state IRIB TV carried a statement by the Islamic Coalition Party (ICP) which said that Agha-Mirsalim stopped his race for presidency and ICP will support Raisi's bid.

However Ondrej Palat Jersey , Agha-Mirsalim said later that he is still the candidate of the ICP for the Friday election.

Also, the Iranian Interior Ministry on Thursday officially announced the names of incumbent President Hassan Rouhani, Ebrahim Raisi, Mostafa Agha-Mirsalim and Mostafa Hashemi Taba as the four hopefuls for the Friday presidential election.

On April 21, out of 1,636 registered candidates Alex Killorn Jersey , six qualified to compete for the four-year presidential term, including three principalists, better known as conservatives, as well as two centrists and one reformist.

On Tuesday, Iran's reformist Vice President, Eshaq Jahangiri Chris Kunitz Jersey , announced his withdrawal from the race in order to back incumbent President Hassan Rouhani, urging all his supporters to vote for Rouhani.

Tehran's Mayor Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf, a conservative candidate, said in a statement on Monday he withdrew from the presidential race to back Raisi.

NAIROBI, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan athletics legends will have a designated Hero's Corner at the IAAF World Under 18 Championships that start in Nairobi next week.

This is after the Local Organising Committee of the last edition of the global track and field showpiece open to competitors aged between 16 and 17 elected to honour the men and women who have elevated the country' s sport to critical acclaim.

The IAAF event that has 131 confirmed nations including China taking part, runs at Nairobi's Moi International Sports Centre J.T. Miller Jersey , Kasarani from Jul. 12 to 16 and it is the first IAAF track and field world event to be held in East Africa.

Nyandika Maiyoro, the first Kenyan to compete at the Olympic Games welcomed the move noting it was a fitting way to pay tribute to the men and women who have established the host nation as a force in the sport.

The 86-year-old widely regarded as the pioneer of Kenya's distance running excellence and competed at the 1956 and 1960 Olympics and has been at the frontline of agitating for recognition of past athletes.

"During my time we basically ran for pride because there was no money to earn from the sport.

"It is such a good thing to see athletes being paid for their talent nowadays. My pride is seeing young runners saying they were inspired by us," Maiyoro who was born in Kiogoro village in Nyaribari Chache, Kisii County told local media.

Having been the first runner to don Kenyan colours at the 1954 Commonwealth Games, Maiyoro entered Kenyan folklore when he finished seventh over 5000m at the 1956 Olympic Games in Melbourne, Australia after running 14:18.99 running barefoot.

Maiyoro returned as captain for Team Kenya at the 1960 Games in Rome Tyler Johnson Jersey , Italy where he improved to sixth in 13:53.25 in the 12 and a half-lap race.

The retired legend will be rooting for among others, Race walker 17 year-old Dominic Samson who hails from the neighbouring Nyamira County.

"I will be at the stadium to cheer him and many more," Maiyoro said of the Form Two student who was inspired to take up the sport by him.

Nairobi 2017 World Under 18 Local Organising Committee Chairman and Athletics Kenya President, Lt. Gen (Rtd) Jackson Tuwei called for current and past champions to be formally recognised at the event.

"This is the first time Kenya is hosting a major track and field event and we want them to come and enjoy," Tuwei added.

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts trans-regional training

Water level in Changsha section of Xiangjiang River reaches record high

Central China's Guiyang hit by rain-triggered flood

2017 Canada Day Parade held in Vancouver

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ketoxfactorinfo
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 21 Gäste , gestern 81 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4110 Themen und 4403 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor