Aufbau und Regelwerk » e opportunities the first

e opportunities the first

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 02.01.2018 09:21
von jokergreen0220 | 615 Beiträge | 6150 Punkte

NEW ORLEANS -- When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game. Douglas Costa Jersey . Next came a layup, then a follow shot as he was fouled for a three-point play, then a layup as he was fouled for another three-point play. Cousins made all seven of his shots in the third quarter on his way to a 35-point, 14-rebound performance, and the Kings snapped a three-game skid with a 102-97 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night. "I just had to come out and set the tempo for the second half and try to get my teammates involved," Cousins said. "So that was my main thing." He did it on both ends, helping his team outrebound New Orleans 47-30. Sacramento pulled down 15 offensive rebounds, a big reason for the Kings 22-4 advantage in second-chance points. "We dominated," Cousins said, referring to the Kings rebounding. "That was one of our key points going into the game tonight." Ray McCallum, starting at point guard because of Isaiah Thomas right thigh injury, had 22 points and 10 assists. He also committed only one turnover in nearly 44 minutes. "I have a great opportunity to go out there and play, and Im trying to make the most of it," McCallum said. "Being a rookie playing against great players, you cant be out there turning the ball over." Rudy Gay also scored 22, including a momentum-swinging 3-pointer after the Pelicans had pulled within a point in the fourth quarter. Reggie Evans grabbed 12 rebounds before his ejection for an elbow to Anthony Davis face on a collision that occurred as Evans went up for a close-range shot. Davis, returning from left ankle injury that forced him to miss a start on Saturday, had 22 points. Anthony Morrow scored 23 points and Tyreke Evans 15 for the Pelicans, who have dropped two straight on the heels of their season-high, five-game winning streak. "We just did not have a great level of sustained effort," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said, adding that Cousins was a "tough cover." "A number of times we had double-teams down there and he just bulled through the double team and got to the basket," Williams said. Kings coach Mike Malone, who built a reputation for coaching defence as an assistant with Cleveland and later for New Orleans under Williams, was dismayed by the 55 points the Kings allowed in the first half, but was pleased by his teams response thereafter. "We bludgeoned them on the glass," Malone said. "Its a very good win for us on the road against a team thats playing well." Sacramento used a 14-6 third-quarter run to lead by as many as 12 points. The surge started with Cousins saving the ball along the baseline and slinging a pass to McCallum, who in turn found Ben McLemore sneaking in behind the defence for an alley-oop dunk. There were two more dunks during the spurt. Cousins powered up through a crowd of players under the basket for a two-handed jam which gave him 26 points at that point -- and 5,000 for his four-year career. McLemore, who had 14 points, ended the spurt with a breakaway dunk set up by Travis Outlaws steal from Darius Miller. But New Orleans closed the period on an 8-0 run during which Evans was ejected. Officials conferred while watching a replay before calling the flagrant-2 foul on the Kings forward, who responded to the crowds applause of his dismissal by smiling and raising his arms as he walked to the tunnel. Davis, who remained face-down on the court for several seconds after the foul, got up and hit both free throws. Then Morrow added a 3 to make it 80-76. Morrow got the Pelicans as close as 84-83 with a jumper in the middle of the fourth quarter, but Gay responded immediately with a 3 from the corner, and McCallum added two jumpers to make it an eight-point game. New Orleans never got closer than four points again, and McCallum finished with 10 points in the period. "Hes definitely going to be a big part of this team," Cousins said. "With each game hes growing, his confidence is growing. So hopefully he continues down that path." Notes: In his first season as a head coach, Malone went 3-1 against Williams team. ... Jared Cunningham played 4:17 in his first game since being signed by Sacramento. He had two points and a rebound. ... Pelicans C Jeff Withey had a career-high five blocks. Gianluigi Buffon Jersey . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Giorgio Chiellini Jersey . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-paulo-dybala-juventus-jersey/ .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court.TAMPA, Fla. - The Tampa Bay Rays couldnt resist adding Grant Balfour to solidify the back end of their bullpen, giving the closer a $12 million, two-year contract Thursday about a month after his $15 million agreement with Baltimore fell through. The Orioles said they had concerns with his physical. Balfour proclaimed hes healthy and looking forward to helping Tampa Bay get back to the playoffs. "Im 100 per cent healthy," Balfour said, adding he had more lucrative offers from other teams but was eager to play for a perennial contender and return to the Tampa Bay area, where he still resides after spending time with the Rays from 2007-10. "Ive had an eventful off-season to say the least," he said. "Its always been a place on my radar. Ill be honest, I never wanted to leave here." Rays principal owner Stuart Sternberg made the announcement at a news conference held following a team sponsorship event at the Tampa Museum of Art. He called it a significant move for the budget-minded Rays, who have made the playoffs four times in the past six seasons despite one of the lowest payrolls in baseball. Sternberg noted the team did not enter the off-season expecting to be in a position to pursue the 36-year-old, who was 62 for 67 in save opportunities the past two seasons with the Oakland Athletics. ";Weve have had some exceptional teams," Sternberg said, explaining the decision to spend above the teams projected payroll. Tomas Rincon Jersey. "We want to give this organization the best chance to win, and we know its going to cost us more than we can afford to pay." In his first stint with the Rays, Balfour was part of an improbable run to the 2008 World Series, where Tampa Bay lost to Philadelphia in six games. Sternberg called him a "known quantity" for the Rays. Manager Joe Maddon added the signing will make an already impressive bullpen even more formidable. "He wants to go back to the World Series," Maddon said. "So do we, so do I." Balfour was a first-time All-Star in 2013, when he had a 1.63 ERA while going 25 for 25 in save opportunities the first half of the season. The right-handers 383 appearances, 380 1-3 innings and 410 strikeouts over the past six years are the second-most among AL relievers. Hes first Australian-born pitcher to make an All-Star team and has been a part of five teams that made the playoffs, including two with Tampa Bay. "I want to win a World Series," he said. "We got really close here in 2008, and Im really hoping here in the next two years, or whatever it is I get to play here, that I can win one it would be awesome." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: chenyan94
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder, gestern 15 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1519 Themen und 1621 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor