Neuigkeiten » Windy City Gridiron picks Bears-Cardinals They

Windy City Gridiron picks Bears-Cardinals They

in Neuigkeiten 01.12.2018 07:51
von panxing18 | 176 Beiträge | 1760 Punkte

are who we thought they were Chicago Bears Hoodie , and we let them off the hook. Any time the Bears play the Cardinals, that famous Dennis Green quote will forever live on. For the first time in three years while matching up against Chicago, perhaps the Cardinals are actually who we thought they were: one of the worst teams in the NFL. Though, for posterity’s sake, I guess you could still say that about the poor Bears offense led by Mitchell Trubisky for the time being. The Bears have the heavy advantage over Arizona at most every position. Whether they take advantage of it is a different story that still needs to be told. Here’s Windy City Gridiron’s staff picks for Bears-Cardinals.Robert Zeglinski: Bears 26 Cardinals 10The Cardinals might be the worst team in the NFL, and the Bears well, aren’t.Lester Wiltfong Jr.: Bears 23 Cardinals 10Matt Nagy reigns things in just a bit on offense, and they play more efficiently, but the defense will be who we thought they’d be.Aaron Leming: Bears 27 Cardinals 10The Bears’ elite defense against a struggling Cardinals team? Yeah, good luck with that Arizona. Jacob Infante: Bears 24 Cardinals 9The Bears defense has a field day with one of the worst offenses in the NFL.Sam Householder: Cardinals 6 Bears 3This is a trap game. The Bears aren’t good and I don’t trust them, even against a team that’s scored six total points this season.Jack Silverstein: Bears 30 Cardinals 14Jordan Howard’s big day (21 carries Customized Chicago Bears Jerseys , 122 yards, two touchdowns) balances another dominant defensive drowning (six sacks, three takeaways, with Roquan Smith’s first interceptions).Ken Mitchell: Bears 24 Cardinals 17Under John Fox, the Bears were 1-8 in games they were favored by Las Vegas.This isn’t Fox’s team anymore. The Bears are a better football team than the Cardinals, and will find a way to win this road game. Andrew Link: Bears 31 Cardinals 3The offense takes another baby step and the secondary eats Sam Bradford’s, then Mike Glennon’s lunch. E.J. Snyder: Bears 27 Cardinals 13The Cardinals quarterbacks have to be dreading this one after watching Chicago’s pass rush round into shape so quickly this season.Steven Schweickert: Bears 21 Cardinals 17I had to make sure Glennon wasn’t taking snaps. The kind of game a good team should destroy and not look back. Naturally, it’ll be closer than we want it to be.Erik Duerrwaechter: Bears 27 Cardinals 6 Trubisky takes a needed step forward, and the Bears defense feasts on a low-powered offense anchored by a suspect offensive line. Whiskey Ranger: Bears 27 Cardinals 6I’m not sure the Cardinals are even showing up for their games at this point, or if they are subcontracting local high school teams to play for them (I’m sure there’s an app for that).WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook. The Chicago Bears are coming off of an incredibly difficult loss to the Dolphins. We can make all the excuses we want www.authenticschicagobears.com , but the fact remains that the Bears did not play well enough to come home victorious. The good news about that is that the Bears, especially on defense, should be embarrassed and hopefully play that way. Against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, they will need every ounce of the anger that they are assuredly feeling after watching that film. In a surprise (to some), Mitch Trubisky has stacked together 2 good games. Bill Belichick has a way of ruining young quarterbacks, so this will be a huge test for Trubisky. The key will be for Matt Nagy to understand how Andy Reid’s system has been able to beat the Patriots defense over the years and exploit it. If Nagy can call the right game, and Trubisky can execute, this game is certainly not the unwinnable game it appeared when the schedule came out. Here is my list of players to keep an eye on Sunday afternoon.Who to WatchTarik Cohen: My guess is that the Patriots will try and take away someone and I think the easiest players for them to target are Allen Robinson II and Trey Burton. The Patriots lack speed and athleticism on defense, that should lend itself to the Bears speedsters getting some favorable match-ups. Look for Tarik Cohen to be used a bit more in the running game this week and to get a few chunk plays in doing so. Taylor Gabriel: The other speedster on the Bears offense is Taylor Gabriel, who is having a very nice season to date. The Patriots are susceptible to pure speed and Gabriel has plenty of that. So far, Gabriel has done most of his damage deep. This could be a situation where we see Gabriel do a little more on crossing routes or other shorter routes that typically lead to a lot of yards after the catch. But don’t sleep on the deep ball either...Akiem Hicks: The key to attacking Brady and the Patriots offense is pushing the interior of the pocket and getting in his face. If Brady has a pocket to step up into Chicago Bears T-Shirt , you might as well pack it in, he will pick you apart. Akiem Hicks is going to have to do 2 things well. First, he needs to collapse the pocket as much as possible. Second, he has to force the blocking scheme to him to allow his teammates to also get push inside. The Patriots lament the loss of Hicks, let’s make this one really hurt. Roquan Smith: Roquan Smith is pulling a very difficult assignment in this game. He will be tasked with stopping Sony Michel and James White in the running game, then turning around and covering White and Rob Gronkowski in the passing game. I feel for Smith, this is as tall an order as you will find against an NFL team, but he certainly has the talent to do so. Smith played really well last week, he is going to need to be at least that good again on Sunday. What are your thoughts? Which Bears players are you keeping an eye on this Sunday afternoon against the Patriots?Stay tuned for my Three Keys to the Game tomorrow morning and in case you missed it, here is my What to Watch For from earlier today.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 24 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 25 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3422 Themen und 3715 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, lay1014, xuezhiqian123

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor