ons and currents.Complete swimming coverageQuarterfinal

ons and currents.Complete swimming coverageQuarterfinal

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 23.01.2018 06:49
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

BOULDER, Colo. -- Colorado fifth-year senior Xavier Johnson looks like hes rounded back into form for the Buffaloes.Johnson scored a career-high 27 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, and Wesley Gordon had 10 points and nine boards, leading Colorado to a 75-60 win over Wofford on Sunday.Johnsons double-double was his first since February 15, 2015 when he had 10 points and 13 rebounds in a win over Stanford. He missed last season after tearing his Achilles tendon during offseason workouts.I really like the way hes helping lead this team, Colorado coach Tad Boyle said. One thing we know Xavier does, for the most part, night in and night out, is he competes. I thought his competitiveness rubbed off on the other guys.George King scored all 10 of his points in the second half for the Buffaloes (5-1), who overcame a lackluster start to win their 12th straight at home. The junior didnt attempt a shot in the first half.King, though, hit all four shots from the field in the second and helped Colorado push its lead to 11. Johnson, whose teammates simply call `X, had a quick seven points as part of a 12-6 burst to extend the lead to 69-55 with 2:30 remaining.Johnson finished 9 of 14 from the field and had three of his teams six offensive boards.I think were all capable of scoring, Johnson said. I think we can all dominate. Its just a matter of who wants to dominate. . I just want to win, so its whatever I have to do. Period.Fletcher Magee led Wofford (1-5) with 15 points, while Cameron Jackson and Ryan Sawvell each had 10. The Terriers have lost four straight.Early on, Wofford looked like the more energized team and trailed by just one point at the half. The Terriers were shooting 50 percent from the field.But Colorado took over in the second, holding Wofford to 37 percent shooting after the break and finished with a 32-25 edge on the boards.We played well but as so often times happens, bigger, stronger, faster athletes got the best of us in the second half, Terriers coach Mike Young said. I look forward to watching (the Buffs) on TV. I dont look forward to playing them again, I can tell you that.BIG PICTUREWofford: Turnovers continue to be a problem for the Terriers, who had 13 on Sunday and 85 in their first six games of the season.Colorado: The Buffaloes struggled early for second time in six days after giving up 50 by halftime against Notre Dame on Monday in the semifinals of the Legends Classic. They responded and won their 14th straight game at home over a non-conference opponent.OLD FOESDerrick White and Eric Garcia both went to high school around Denver and rekindled their rivalry on the court Sunday.Garcia stole the ball from White and fed Jackson for an easy dunk early in the first half. White blew past Garcia for a layup and dunk on two of Colorados next three possessions.I was giving him a hard time for missing some free throws because I know how good a shooter he is, Garcia said of White, who went 4 of 8 from the line. Its just good friendly competition.POLL IMPLICATIONSLook for the Buffs to stay just outside the Top 25 with a loss to the Fighting Irish and a win over No. 22 Texas at the Legends Classic. They received four votes in Week 3.UP NEXTColorado hosts in-state rival Colorado State on Wednesday. The Buffs have won three of the past four meetings.Wofford hosts Mars Hill on Tuesday. Avalanche Jerseys China . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys Free Shipping . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.wholesaleavalanchejerseys.com/ . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Cheap Avalanche Jerseys . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Cheap Stitched Avalanche Jerseys . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Here is a look at some of the top events to keep on your radar Monday:Womens 400-meter final (10:45 p.m. ET): Allyson Felix looks to win her fifth career Olympic gold medal in the 400 final after posting the best time (49.67) of the semifinal heats. The American was originally vying for the 200-400 double in Rio (after competing in the 100 and 200 four years ago in London), but she failed to qualify in the 200 in part because she lost training time due to an ankle injury from earlier in the year. Also keep an eye on Oregon football player Devon Allen, who makes his Olympic debut in the mens 110 hurdle heats.Complete track and field coverageWomens, mens individual events; coverage begins at 1 p.m ET: Simone Biles has already made history by becoming the first American female gymnast to win three golds in one Olympics. Shell look for her fourth when she competes in the balance beam final. Her main challenger might be teammate Laurie Hernandez, who beat Biles in the beam at trials in July.Complete gymnasttics coverageMens omnium, 4:23 p.ddddddddddddm. ET: Mark Cavendish goes from sprint finishes on the road to the oval of the Velodrome, as he looks to win his first Olympic gold medal. The winner of 30 Tour de France stages, Cavendish looks to catch defending Olympic champ Lasse Norman Hansen of Denmark.Complete cycling coverageWomens open-water 10km: After months of reports and tests and doubts about the water quality in Rio, racers will swim along Copacabana Beach for 6.2 miles. What debris does or doesnt show up along the course will potentially depend on wind conditions and currents.Complete swimming coverageQuarterfinals, U.S. Women versus Brazil, 1:10 p.m. ET: After going 3-0 in group play, the defending champion U.S. team must get past host Brazil in their first match of the knockout round. The other matchups: Italy-China, Australia-Hungary and Russia-Spain.Complete water polo coverage Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: chenyan94
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder, gestern 15 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1519 Themen und 1621 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor