Gilden Events » Bold prediction of the week

Bold prediction of the week

in Gilden Events 19.11.2018 07:39
von laiyongcai92 | 92 Beiträge | 920 Punkte

Kerryon Johnson puts last week’s performance to shame in career day Lions fans Youth Quandre Diggs Jersey , rejoice: the curse is finally over. It took five years, 70 games, and too many running backs to remember, but the Lions finally had a 100-yard rusher. The team’s dominance on the ground allowed them to control the clock and keep Tom Brady and the New England Patriots offense on the sidelines, leading to a 16-point win that nailed last week’s bold prediction of the week. That puts me at two-for-two the last two weeks on bold predictions, and they’ve been fairly outlandish. Which brings us to this week—what was that? You liked Kerryon’s performance last week? Wait till you see this. Bold prediction of the week: Kerryon Johnson tears apart injured Cowboys defense, runs for 125 yards, 2 TDsHow’s that for upping the ante? If I’m here next week talking about how I’m on a hot streak with these predictions, I’ll be a happy man and the Lions will undoubtedly have dominated the Cowboys. This is very feasible. Last week, the Lions’ offensive line was getting plenty of push off the line http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-glover-quin-jersey , gaining traction and reaching the second level for their double teams. It was unlike anything Lions fans had ever seen! A large portion of Kerryon Johnson and LeGarrette Blount’s rushes were in the 7-to-10 yard range, getting stood up by linebackers and safeties at the second level rather than defensive linemen. This week, the Lions face a much tougher defensive line—the Patriots’ line is among the worst in the league. The Lions will have to take care of business against the likes of Taco Charlton and DeMarcus Lawrence, and it won’t be easy. That being said, the Lions should find much better success at the second level if they can get there. Star linebacker Sean Lee is out two-to-four weeks after tweaking his hamstring in last week’s game, and anyone with knowledge of the Cowboys will tell you how important he is to that defense. In years past when Lee has been lost for the season, the Cowboys defense has simply fallen apart. The Lions still have to start every rush by handling the defensive line. That being the case, I’d expect a lot fewer 7-to-10 yard rushes like we saw against the Pats, and much more in the 3-to-5 yard range. I’m optimistic about what comes after, however. If Kerryon Johnson can get to the second level Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , I think he could make quick work of the Cowboys’ secondary and we could see him break off a long run—maybe even several. It won’t be easy, but it’s not out of the question.Lions notes: Revisiting how and why the Detroit Lions drafted Matthew Stafford Chris Burke of The Athletic has an outstanding piece on the oral history of the 2009 Detroit Lions and their process in deciding to draft Matthew Stafford first overall. Burke talked with then general manager Martin Mayhew, head coach Jim Schwartz, offensive coordinator Scott Linehan, and, of course, Stafford himself to get the scoop on the kind of pre-draft process they put Stafford through, the outside pressure from fans who overwhelmingly wanted Wake Forest linebacker Aaron Curry, and the internal team debate between Stafford and Marc Sanchez, the second quarterback off the board in the 2009 NFL Draft.It’s a very good behind-the-scenes look at what the pre-draft process really looks like Authentic Graham Glasgow Jersey , and what goes through the mind of a general manager trying to turn around a franchise in their darkest hour. If you have an Athletic subscription, I highly recommend taking some time out of your day to read this. Ford Field will host a couple of celebrities Monday night for the Detroit Lions’ preseason opener against the New York Jets. Popular Fortnite streamer Tyler “Ninja” Blevins and entrepreneur/wine critic Gary Vaynerchuk will be in attendance, and the two may have a bet going on between them (Blevins is a Lions fans, Vaynerchuk a Jets fan): Wednesday was Justin Rogers’ turn for game-by-game predictions of the Lions’ 2018 season. You won’t be too happy about this one either—though Rogers just notoriously picks the favorite in every game. Be prepared to eat a lot of Hungry Howie’s pizza this year. For every Darius Slay interception, the pizza chain is offering a second pizza for just 23 cents: The Lions positional coaches met with the media on Monday. You can check out their interviews here: defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni, offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter, OL coach Jeff Davidson, DBs coach Brian Stewart, TEs coach Chris White, QB coach George Godsey Youth Sam Martin Jersey , DL coach Bo Davis, LBs coach Al Golden, WRs coach Robert Prince, RBs coach David Walker“It’s only the preseason,” but Kerryon Johnson looked promising in the Lions’ first few exhibition games:

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 29 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 25 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3422 Themen und 3715 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, lay1014, xuezhiqian123

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor