Derek Carr had ‘planned the next 10-15 years of our life’ with

Derek Carr had ‘planned the next 10-15 years of our life’ with

in Gilden Events 14.11.2018 09:01
von laiyongcai92 | 92 Beiträge | 920 Punkte

Khalil Mack on Raiders http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/leon-hall-jersey , forced to say goodbye to his ‘brother’ Sunday night Khalil Mack will suit up for the Chicago Bears’ season opener against the Packers. That was a difficult sentence to write, and perhaps an even tougher line for Raiders fans to fully wrap their heads around. But no measure of pain from Mack’s departure can measure up to what Raiders quarterback Derek Carr must be feeling from watching his best friend leave. Carr awoke Saturday morning and was blindsided by the news that the Raiders and Bears had reached an agreement to trade Mack. His immediate reaction was summarized in two simple words he tweeted, “no way.” The fourth-year quarterback told the media Monday that nobody in the organization saw the Mack trade coming “from top down.”“That’s my brother,” Carr continued. “The hardest part for me is, obviously, you lose a good football player, but he’s my brother man. That’s one of my best friends. I think that’s the hardest part Authentic Jordy Nelson Jersey , is that I don’t get to see my friend every day.”As the Raiders first and second round picks from the 2014 NFL Draft, Carr and Mack shared a close bond throughout their time in Oakland. Both players became the unquestioned leaders of the Silver & Black, combining for six Pro Bowl appearances during the past four years. So when Carr was signed to a five-year, $125 million extension that at the time was the richest in NFL history, Mack rightfully thought he would receive his deal the following year. Instead, Mack found out Saturday he would be traded to Chicago, a move that left him shocked. Just hours later Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey , the Bears made Mack the highest-paid defender in NFL history inking their new defensive end to a monster six-year, $141 million extension with $90 million guaranteed. While Carr is happy for his friend, he would have preferred the extension could have been with the Raiders instead. “When we first came in, we planned the next 10-15 years of our life,” Carr said. “I think that’s the weirdest part, because it’s a little bit of a different chapter now.”Panthers do what Raiders (and probably a lot of other teams) should have done; sign Eric Reid It’s not often you see a perfectly healthy former Pro Bowl safety in his prime just hanging around waiting to be signed. And yet, through three games this season Womens Derek Carr Jersey , that’s just what Eric Reid was doing. Until today when the Panthers finally made the move that about 31 other teams should have made months ago. They signed Eric Reid to bolster their football team.At just 26-years-of age, the former 49ers top pick (18 overall) and career starter was coming off a career year, according to Pro Football Focus. A lot of teams could use a talent like that at the safety spot. The Raiders would be near the top of that list.His performance last season would easily outdo what the Raiders have at safety between 35-year-old Reggie Nelson, journeyman Marcus Gilchrist, underperforming (and now injured) Karl Joseph, and former special teams player Erik Harris.But despite fielding one of the most suspect groups of safeties in the league, the Raiders http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/rodney-hudson-jersey , like every other NFL team, ignored Reid. Why? Well, because he dared kneel next to Colin Kaepernick during the National Anthem in protest of police butality and racial profiling in the justice system.Reid is a damn good safety and the Raiders and the rest of the NFL’s loss is the Panthers’ gain.Follow @LeviDamien

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 27 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 25 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3422 Themen und 3715 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, lay1014, xuezhiqian123

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor