Aufbau und Regelwerk » by the phrase Thanks Big Papi.The maze opens to th

by the phrase Thanks Big Papi.The maze opens to th

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 22.01.2018 06:05
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Julio Cesar La Cruz saluted the small Cuban section that came to watch him box for gold, then kissed the stand before he stepped up to accept his medal.La Cruz had already bowed to fans on all four sides of the ring. His respect for the crowd didnt matter to fans as much as the defensive style of boxing that served up a ho-hum fight and got him about booed out of the arena.I show respect to the public, he said. They can think whatever they feel like thinking.Let `em boo.Hed overcome more than a few jeers to find a spot in the Olympics.La Cruz won 2 1/2 years after he was shot in his home province of Camaguey, defeating Kazakhstans Adilbek Niyazymbetov on Thursday to win the light heavyweight gold medal.I was able to start again and keep going with my career, he said. I feel that this medal is a payment for all the sacrifices and all the support I got from everyone.The 27-year-old La Cruz was the tournaments top seed and breezed through the field to become the first Cuban to win a light heavyweight medal. He already had secured Cubas first medal in the weight class since 1980.La Cruz taunted and toyed with Niyazymbetov in the third round in his unanimous decision victory and won 29-28 on all three scorecards.He appeared to suck on his medal more than bite it -- with his gold-capped teeth -- on the medal stand.Cuba trails only the United States with 35 Olympic boxing medals.This title is a way for me to support our nations cause, he said. Hope doesnt die. Everything starts here. The boxing is just getting started now.La Cruz needed gold to put the exclamation point on an amateur career that included 2011, 2013 and 2015 world championship titles. La Cruz, considered one of the top Cuban athletes, had his life rocked in January 2014 when he was shot in his left hip during a robbery.His vital organs werent affected and, after rest and rehabilitation, he was able to fight later that year.I feel like when youre hit by life, you mature, he said. Thats what happened to me.La Cruz failed to fully engage in the fight, content to stand and shuffle with his arms by his side. When Niyazymbetov tried to step in and attack, La Cruz smacked him with just enough jabs to win on points.Britains Joshua Buatasi and Frances Mathieu Bauderlique won bronze.Niyazymbetov, a silver medalist at the 2012 London Olympics, looked crushed on the medal stand. Kazakh fighters fought for gold in three of the first five medal bouts in the Rio Games.Niyazymbetov clearly wanted the gold that eluded him four years ago. He put the medal in his jacket pocket as he waved off reporters before returning to answer some questions. He flipped his hat backward and starred off in the other direction as his answers were translated.When you win the silver medal for the second time, it can be emotional, he said. Ive been training for four years, preparing myself for the gold medal. Now, Ive got silver. I think my feelings are much more stronger, more emotional than the London Games. Replica Nigeria Jerseys . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Authentic Soccer Nigeria Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapnigeriajerseys.com/ . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Youth Nigeria Jerseys . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Womens Nigeria Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. STERLING, Mass. -- Nothing quite measures up to the latest tribute to retiring Boston Red Sox slugger David Ortiz.A corn maze dedicated to the player known as Big Papi was unveiled at a ceremony Tuesday in Sterling, Massachusetts.Ortiz had a message for his legions of fans at the unveiling: I love corn.The 8-acre maze was created by Davis Mega Maze and features a cornstalk rendering of Ortizs trademark home run pose of poiinting two fingers to the sky.dddddddddddd Its accompanied by the phrase Thanks Big Papi.The maze opens to the public on Saturday.Davis Mega Maze has been carving a different design into the field every year for about 20 years. This year marks the first time a living celebrity has been featured. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yaya2017
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 26 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1410 Themen und 1489 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
panxing18

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor