extending the best start in franchise history. Their 127 points were a season high.The defense is so good right now our offense

extending the best start in franchise history. Their 127 points were a season high.The defense is so good right now our offense

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 08.11.2018 12:12
von x123 | 256 Beiträge | 2560 Punkte

MANKATO, Minn. -- The back injury that kept Minnesota Vikings center John Sullivan from playing last season prompted two surgeries.He couldnt touch his toes or put on his shoes for two months after the second operation in late October. He was only able to hold his infant son if his wife handed him over.He was forced to watch the games at home on television, unable to influence any of the developments that unfolded in front of him on the screen.Sullivans desire to resume his career, though, was never deterred, even if he wondered if his body would ever return to playing shape.I knew that if I recovered there was no question in my mind that I was going to come back and play this year, said Sullivan, who has started his ninth NFL season.Because I dont think Im putting the rest of my life at risk any more than I would be if I was coming off a healthy year, you know what I mean? Look, its an inherently dangerous job to a certain extent, although there are much more dangerous jobs out there, and Im very fortunate to be able to play.My body feels good. Im not being told by my body that its time to stop. So Im going to come out and keep doing what I enjoy.Joe Berger shined at center in his absence, but that doesnt mean Sullivan wasnt missed by the Vikings offense, particularly quarterback Teddy Bridgewater in terms of identifying the defenses alignment before the snap to set the protection plans.Its not good that Sullivan missed last season, coach Mike Zimmer said, but it was good that Teddy had to take this all upon himself last year.Drafted in the sixth round out of Notre Dame in 2008, Sullivan cracked the lineup in his second season and started 96 of a possible 99 games, including the playoffs until last year.Sullivan had a lumbar microdisectomy procedure done five days before the season opener to repair a herniated disc, but his progress was waylaid in mid-October when he aggravated the injury while weightlifting. He missed out on the fun of the teams first NFC North title since 2009.Youre happy, but at the same time you want to be a part of it. You feel left out, said Sullivan, whose black beard is now speckled with gray. He added: It was a frustrating year to say the least from a personal standpoint.Sullivan said he felt fully recovered by the spring, working out in the weight room with no major restrictions and running normally in conditioning drills. There were no apprehensions, he said, on the field during practice.Not for one second did I think about my back, the entire time, said Sullivan, whose contract expires after the 2017 season.He has never been picked for a Pro Bowl, but Sullivan was considered one of the best at his position around the league before his injury.Set to turn 31 next week, Sullivan has returned with no guarantee of re-establishing that status. He has been working mostly with the first-team offense, but Zimmer and new offensive line coach Tony Sparano have worked Berger and right tackle T.J. Clemmings in the starting lineup on alternate days for Sullivan and Andre Smith.I dont think I need to prove anything. I mean, its my ninth year in the NFL. Ive proved plenty, Sullivan said.What this is now is Im here because I want to work hard. Im here because I like this team. I think I have plenty of great football left in me, and I want to go out and win some games.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Under Armour China Wholesale . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Under Armour Outlet Store . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. http://www.cheapuashoes.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Cheap Under Armour Shoes . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Under Armour Shoes Free Shipping LOS ANGELES -- Even as their leads expand to 30 and sometimes 40 points, the Clippers swear theyre not paying attention to the spread.For the NBAs best team, its all about consistency.Chris Paul had 21 points and nine assists and Blake Griffin added 20 points in a 127-95 rout of the Brooklyn Nets on Monday night that improved the Clippers to 10-1 with their seventh straight victory.We have a singular focus, Paul said. No excuses, we said were going to come out the same way every night. Its all about playing the right way. We got to keep building.Los Angeles came in having outscored opponents by an average of 15.1 points, largest in the league. Brooklyn quickly found itself relegated to the Clippers growing scrap heap.Its actually good for our guys to see a team like this, new Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said. They can see how well they are playing and their cohesiveness. Theyve been together for a while and theyre executing well. They turned us over and got us out of our game.Bojan Bogdanovic led the Nets with 18 points and Sean Kilpatrick added 14. Brooklyns season-high 22 turnovers led to 35 points by the Clippers.J.J. Redick added 18 points, Luc Mbah a Moute scored 11 points and DeAndre Jordan had 14 rebounds for the Clippers, who shot 53 percent from the floor while extending the best start in franchise history. Their 127 points were a season high.The defense is so good right now our offense is allowed easy baskets, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Theyre angry when the other team scores.Los Angeles raced to a 35-7 lead to start the game, highlighted by Jordans reverse dunk off Griffins alley-oop pass. The Nets didnt score the rest of their 14 first-quarter points until the last two minutes of the period and finished with their lowest point total in a quarter this season.Brooklyn went on its only run of the game in the second, scoring 10 straight points to close to 51-34.Paul re-entered and hit a 3-pointer that launched a 20-13 spurt to give the Clippers a 71-47 halftime lead.Leading 89-59 in the third, Griffin and Jordan energized the fadingg crowd with consecutive one-handed jams.dddddddddddd Griffin stuffed a pass from Redick , and on their next trip up the court, Jordan dunked in front of Justin Hamilton, whose only defense was to stick his arms straight up in the air.The starters work was done after that, with Griffin and Jordan joining Paul, Redick and Mbah a Moute in sitting for good.The Clippers bench increased the lead to 102-71 heading into the fourth, when Griffin was on his feet laughing and pumping his arm in the air.TIP-INSNets: They havent beaten the Clippers in LA since 2010. ... Brooklyn fell to 1-4 on the road. ... G-F Caris LeVert (left foot rehab) and G Jeremy Lin (strained left hamstring) sat out.Clippers: Jordan needs two made free throws for 1,000 in his career. ... G Jamal Crawford, the king of four-point plays , had one in the fourth, making a free throw after getting fouled on a 3-pointer he launched from in front of his teams bench. He fell down and was quickly helped to his feet by giddy teammates. ... Crawford led the bench with 17 points and Raymond Felton had 11. ... Wesley Johnson missed his second straight game with a left heel contusion.LESSON LEARNEDNets rookie reserve guard Yogi Ferrell had a close eye on Paul.Its very interesting playing against Chris Paul, Ferrell said. Im going to continue to be aggressive and push the ball and Im not going to back down from anyone.FIRST POINTSClippers rookie Diamond Stone finished with six points, his first in the NBA. He played the games final eight minutes after making his debut on Oct. 30 against Utah.HE SAID ITCP is into the hardcore metal rock so he gave me a little head bump. -- Jordan on his sideline head knock with Paul in the second half.UP NEXTNets: They remain in town to play the Lakers on Tuesday to complete a back-to-back. The Nets have lost two straight to them.Clippers: Host Memphis on Wednesday, with LA having gone 5-1 in the teams last six regular season meetings. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bruce81116
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 16 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 24 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2837 Themen und 3107 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
bruce81116, douhua2233, jokergreen0220

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor