. Its going to help us to see what we need to work on for the

. Its going to help us to see what we need to work on for the

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 22.01.2018 06:00
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

DOVER, Del. -- Dulani Robinson scored 20 points, Marvin Jones had 15 points and 21 rebounds as Texas Southern took control early to beat Delaware State 74-61 on Sunday.Jones jumper tied it at 9-all and sparked a 14-3 run the Tigers (1-1) used to build a 30-26 halftime lead. Artem Tavakalyans dunk put Texas Southern up 64-54 with 4:33 left to play and the Tigers outscored the Hornets (1-1) 13-7 down the stretch.Jalan McCloud scored 14 points off the bench and Derrick Griffin added 10 points for the Tigers, who outrebounded the Hornets 46-23. Texas Southern was held to 38 percent shooting from the floor but made 19 of 24 free throws (79 percent).Texas Southern has five graduate transfers on its squad, including Robinson (Pacific) and Jones (a 7-footer from Kent State).DeAndre Haywood scored 20 points, Devin Morgan had 12 and Kavon Waller added 11 points for Delaware State. Onitsuka Tiger Soldes . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Asics Aaron Blanc . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. http://www.onitsukatigerasics.fr/asics-gel-lyte-france/gel-lyte-iii.html . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Asics Gel Sight Desert Rose . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Asics Gel Lyte 3 Rose Gold . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Anthony Davis ankle injury is healed enough that he will return ahead of schedule, playing in the New Orleans Pelicans final preseason game against the Orlando Magic Thursday night.Sources had told ESPN that Davis was aiming for opening night on Oct. 26.I was trying to find a way to beat the system and come back early, to be back on the floor, Davis said, according to NBA.com. I knew in my head that I wanted to come back before the season opener. I think we did a great job of putting in extra work of getting my ankle back and being ready to play.Davis went through Wednesdays practice without any issues, sources told ESPN, and afterward he was upgraded from out to probable for Thursdays game.The three-time All-Star suffered a sprained right ankle during the Pelicans recent preseason trrip to China.ddddddddddddDavis has averaged 20.8 points, 9.7 rebounds and 2.4 blocked shots through his first four NBA seasons.Its good, because were going to play this game [like a real game], Davis said, according to NBA.com. Nobody has restrictions on them as far as minutes. Its going to help us to see what we need to work on for the next couple days, before we tip off for real. We have all of our guys here who are able to play. We get a good chance to look at us against a great team, who has a good post presence and can shoot the ball. This is going to be a good test for us.Information from ESPNs Ramona Shelburne and Marc Stein was used in this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: murray8811
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 23 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1502 Themen und 1602 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor