. Embiid, who missed two seasons as a result of two foot su

. Embiid, who missed two seasons as a result of two foot su

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 21.01.2018 04:59
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

SALT LAKE CITY -- To say Rodney Hood was eager to return to the court after a hamstring injury sidelined him for three games might be an understatement.The third-year guard knocked down basket after basket from the opening tip and finished with 25 points as the Utah Jazz defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 109-89 on Wednesday night to break a tie between the teams atop the Northwest Division.These last few games have been so tough to watch, Hood said. My teammates have been out there just battling and playing and you cant do nothing but watch. It was good to be back out there.Utah led from start to finish behind 58.3 percent shooting and showed why its one of the best defensive teams in the NBA, holding the Thunder to 36.6 percent from the field.Gordon Hayward scored 17 for the Jazz, who have won nine of 11. Rudy Gobert added 12 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks.Russell Westbrook paced the Thunder with 27 points, six rebounds and five assists. He shot 7 for 25 from the floor.When he has an off shooting night, you dont take credit for it with your defense, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. You just try to make sure you do as good of a job as you can, not giving up offensive rebounds when he drives and try not to give him layups. Sometimes thats hard to do.The guys that were guarding him worked hard. And thats really all you can ask.Enes Kanter scored 19 for Oklahoma City against his former team.The Jazz took a 55-41 lead into halftime thanks to a 15-6 run in the second quarter. Hood sank a pair of 3-pointers to highlight the stretch.The Thunder shot just 32.5 percent in the first half and had little offense outside of Westbrooks 14 points on 3-for-11 shooting.I know Gobert is a great rim protector, but I thought we had some shots around the basket that we normally could have made, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. I thought that bled into our struggles scoring.TIP-INSThunder: Victor Oladipo missed his second consecutive game with a right wrist sprain. Jerami Grant started in place of Oladipo for the second straight night. The Thunder had the same starting lineup for the first 24 games of the season.Jazz: George Hill missed his sixth straight game with a sprained left big toe, but is no longer in a walking boot. ... Utah is 15-2 when leading at halftime.A LITTLE RESTThe Jazz played their first game in four days after a stretch of eight games in 13 days. The injury-ravaged roster got Derrick Favors (knee) back after a 13-game absence, and Hood (hamstring) returned after missing three games. Snyder said the injuries didnt allow the team to practice much, but the Jazz tried to be smart and efficient in the things they could do. They also tried to get some rest and get healthy.Theres always a fine line between, you want to rejuvenate and recharge, but then you also dont want to lose timing and things like that, Snyder said.OVER ITWestbrook failed to get a triple-double for the third consecutive game and is starting to get annoyed with all the talk about him averaging a triple-double for the entire season.Honestly, people with this triple-double thing, is kind of getting on my nerves, he said. People think if I dont get it, its like a big thing. When I do get it, its a thing.If I get it, I get it. If I dont, I dont. It is what it is. I really dont care, not for the hundredth time. I dont care. All I care about is winning.UP NEXTThunder: Oklahoma City hosts Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns on Saturday.Jazz: Utah hosts a Mavericks team Friday that has lost 11 of 12 games on the road. Asics Gel Lyte V Pas Cher .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Asics Gel Saga Rudolph . The 43-year-old closer, in his 19th and final big league season, has said hed like to play the outfield. Yankees manager Joe Girardi says hes thinking about allowing Rivera to do it this weekend, when the Yankees finish their season with a three-game series at the Houston Astros. http://www.chaussureasicspascher.fr/asics-gel-lyte-iii-pas-cher/asics-gel-lyte-iii-homme.html . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Asics Gel Lyte V Noir . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Asics Gel Hyper 33 2 . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Gordon Hayward returned to spark the Utah Jazz to a victory over the New York Knicks on Sunday afternoon. Now the Jazz will look to win for the fourth time in five games when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday night.Hayward, a veteran forward and Utahs leading scorer last season, missed the first six games after breaking his left ring finger in training camp. He returned to score a team-high 28 points in the 114-109 victory in New York, the Jazzs first stop on a five-game road trip.I thought I didnt shoot the ball very well, Hayward told NBA.com. I honestly didnt think I played very well.Hayward missed 11 of 17 shots from the floor while playing 35 minutes.I wanted to keep my legs -- a lot of it was for my legs, my footwork, Hayward said. (I wanted) to not be winded and not be on a minutes restriction when I came back. And my legs and my wind were great tonight. So for me I think theres going to be little timing issues, and a little rhythm thing, but Ill get that back in the next couple of games.Guard George Hill, acquired from the Indiana Pacers in a three-team trade in July, added 23 points on Sunday for Utah (4-3). Hill, who spent five seasons with Indiana, is averaging 20 points per game, which if maintained would be a career high.The Sixers fell to 0-5 with a 102-101 loss to Cleveland on Saturday night, Philadelphias 42nd straight October/November defeat dating to a victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Nov. 22, 2013.The Sixers, who lost their first 18 games last season and ttheir first 17 the previous, fell behind Saturday when the Cavaliers Channing Frye knocked down a 3-pointer with 1:05 left.ddddddddddddPhiladelphia turned the ball over on its final five possessions, the last when Cleveland guard J.R. Smith knocked the ball away from Gerald Henderson. Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert recovered it at the buzzer.I got fouled, they didnt call it and thats the end of the game, Henderson told CSNPhilly.com after the game. I think J.R. was guarding me. Somebodys hand came and it wasnt a lot of ball. I know he hit my arm or my wrist or my hand or whatever it was, and you know, the games over. But theres a lot of things you can do before then so it doesnt come down to that. But refs didnt make the call and we lose the game. Thats the way it goes.Rookie center Joel Embiid made all four of his 3-point attempts while scoring 22 points for Philadelphia. Embiid, who missed two seasons as a result of two foot surgeries, will be limited to 24 minutes a game until at least Christmas. He nonetheless leads the team with an average of 18.5.The Sixers are without center/forward Nerlens Noel, who recently had knee surgery, and No. 1 overall draft pick Ben Simmons, who is out until at least January following foot surgery.Utah forward Boris Diaw will miss another week with a leg contusion and guard Alec Burks is out following knee and ankle surgeries. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zhangzk
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 13 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 37 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2398 Themen und 2619 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
chenyan94, hongwei28, laiyongcai92, panxing18, zhangzk

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor