Indianapolis Colts: Malik Hooker returning to form despite low snap counts

Indianapolis Colts: Malik Hooker returning to form despite low snap counts

in Neuigkeiten 24.10.2018 03:42
von panxing18 | 176 Beiträge | 1760 Punkte

The Indianapolis Colts have been patient in Malik Hooker’s return from an anterior collateral ligament injury suffered in October of last season.It’s paying off http://www.authenticsindianapoliscolts.com/cheap-jack-doyle-jersey , and it was evident in the Colts’ preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers. According to Pro Football Focus, Hooker was the second-highest graded player on defense for Indianapolis, just one spot behind Ryan Delaire — who just signed with the Colts this month. Delaire, a player that has been impressive in a short amount of time, graded out at 92.9 while Hooker earned an 84.9. While it’s clear the former Buckeye isn’t interested hearing about his grade from PFF, he was happy because he was able to take the field in pads and not street clothes. “It felt great just getting back into my routine for the season and getting to go out there and run around with my teammates,” Hooker said to reporters after the game. “It felt great to be back out there.”Hooker took the field for three series — equaling out to 20 snaps — with one tackle and one pass breakup.After waiting nearly a full year, the second-year safety is looking to make an impact for the defensive unit. He isn’t going to worry about another setback. His focus is straight football.“It was full-go for me,” Hooker said. “I look at it as football. Injuries happen. If it happens, it’s just a part of my story.”Colts News: Analytics playing a bigger role under Frank Reich How analytics are changing the Colts one decision at a time – The AthleticGeorge Li and John Park, the Colts’ two football data analysts, provide the information, and the coaching staff and front office do what they want with it.Colts Notebook: Marlon Mack Returns To Practice | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterOn Wednesday Youth Ryan Kelly Jersey , the Colts were indoors for their first practice in Week Four. What did we learn from the Colts preparing for the Texans on Wednesday?Andrew Luck: ‘Nothing’s holding me back physically’ | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Reporting day was fast approaching and general manager Chris Ballard was offering a training camp assessment of his latest edition of the Indianapolis Colts.Andrew Luck: “I Know I Can Make All The Throws” | WFNI ESPN 107.5 / 1070 The Fan | Indy's SportsCenterOn Wednesday, Andrew Luck met the media and fielded several questions about his arm strength and the Colts’ vertical passing game. What did Luck have to say?Colts Want To Take More Shots Down Field, But Will Remain DecisiveThrough three games, the big chunk plays have mostly evaded the Indianapolis Colts’ offense. The playcallers talk about the opportunities so far in this area — and how they hope to improve.This time, Colts’ Anthony Castonzo not predicting when he’ll return | FOX59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – Anthony Castonzo has been guilty of premature optimism, so he’s decided to take a more prudent approach with his latest comeback from a persistent hamstring injury.Colts Notebook: No panic after situational struggles | Sports | heraldbulletin.comThe Colts entered Week 3 as the NFL's most successful team on third down, converting more than 60 percent of their opportunities.Where Do The Colts Rank? Week 4 (2018)Take a weekly look at where the standout Indianapolis Colts units and individual players rank among their AFC and NFL peers heading into Week 4 of the 2018 season.Colts' Secondary Keeping Plays In Front Of ThemThe young Indianapolis Colts secondary has stepped up to the challenge in this young season and has become one of the strong points of the team.Kenny Moore II’s Path To The NFL Grounded In Toughness And OpportunityKenny Moore II has gone from undrafted Division II prospect to a staple of the Indianapolis Colts’ defense in one year. How has he been able to take advantage of his opportunities?Edwin Jackson: An inspirational lifeIn life and death, the NFL longshot Edwin Jackson made his mark on everyone he met, especially his Colts family.OH BABY! It's A BOY! Colts DT Margus Hunt & Wife Welcome A New SonColts DT Margus Hunt is this week's special guest on TheCOLTS MEDIA

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 2 Gäste sind Online:
lay1014

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 23 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 25 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3422 Themen und 3715 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, lay1014, xuezhiqian123

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 1
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor