esponse at one point included: For a woman, you dont realize

esponse at one point included: For a woman, you dont realize

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 19.01.2018 08:33
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

Soccer star Megan Rapinoe wrote that she wishes that I knew that I was gay when she was growing up.Rapinoe and the United States womens national team opened their Olympics campaign with a win on Wednesday, and ahead of Fridays opening ceremony, she wrote a letter to her younger self on Bleacher Report.Its OK to feel different right now, Rapinoe wrote. You are supposed to be feeling weird a lot of the time. You have a lot going on. And you are supposed to feel uncomfortable and awkward because its a good thing, and it helps you grow.Know that its normal, and its OK. Everybody else is going through the same thing.I do wish, when I was younger, that I knew that I was gay. It would have made things a lot clearer for me. Really. Looking back on it, it was so obvious, but it never really dawned on me. Socially, I felt like I didnt know how to be and who to be. If I had known back then, it would have given me more self-confidence.She also encouraged herself to reach out to others if they are feeling uncomfortable about speaking out about something.Putting yourself out there is hard, but its so worth it, she wrote. I dont think anyone who has ever spoken out, or stood up or had a brave moment, has regretted it. Its empowering and confidence-building and inspiring. Not only to other people, but to yourself.Rapinoe also included advice for young athletes in her position, both on and off the field.Be honest about how you approach failure, she wrote. Dont just be critical of yourself, because that can be self-serving. Approach it honestly, assess your performance, and assess the areas where you have fallen short. Correct them and move on. Dont dwell on it. Dont hold on to it. Jordan 11 Win Like 82 For Sale . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Jordan 11 Win Like 82 Release . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.jordan11midnightnavy2018.com/ . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Jordan 11 Midnight Navy Pre Order . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Jordan 11 Midnight Navy For Sale . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora has apologized to a female reporter for a comment made during the Atlantic Coast Conferences preseason media days regarding the emotional maturation of male players.Brooke Pryor with North State Journal asked Fedora on Thursday about how cornerback Des Lawrence had matured since an off-field incident that led to a 2014 suspension.According to a transcript tweeted by Pryor, Fedoras response at one point included: For a woman, you dont realize it, theres a huge growing process for a young man from 17 to 21, 22 years old.ddddddddddddWhen Pryor responded that women also mature at those ages, Fedora noted that he has three daughters.Pryor later tweeted that Fedora had sought her out and apologized, which was also confirmed by UNC team spokesman Kevin Best. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: loemrntdherid1
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 15 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1941 Themen und 2087 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor