Neuigkeiten » Oren Burks Jersey

Oren Burks Jersey

in Neuigkeiten 29.09.2018 04:32
von hongwei28 | 100 Beiträge | 1000 Punkte

The Detroit Lions added two coaches to Matt Patricia's staff.

The Lions hired Hank Fraley on Friday to be their assistant offensive line coach and Evan Rothstein to assist with research and analysis.

Fraley was UCLA's offensive line coach last season after three years with the Minnesota Vikings as their assistant offensive line coach.

Rothstein has been with the Lions since 2012 Connor Brown Jersey , working as a research and analysis assistant the previous three years.

The Lions hired Patricia earlier this month to replace Jim Caldwell, who they fired last month. Patricia was on the New England Patriots' staff for 14 seasons, the last six as defensive coordinator.

Byron Jones is entering his fourth season. Jourdan Lewis and Chidobe Awuzie are entering their second.

Yet Ryan Callahan Jersey , Jones is leaning on Lewis and Awuzie for advice.

Jones has not played cornerback since his rookie season with the Cowboys, but new secondary coach Kris Richard has moved the former first-round pick from safety.

“From a learning standpoint, I’m new Brock McGinn Jersey Kids ,” Jones said Wednesday after addressing young athletes about proper hydration and heat safety in the 14th annual Gatorade Beat the Heat program, via Mark Lane of WFAA. “I’m asking Jourdan and Cheeto some corner questions, and I get it right. I have no shame in going to a younger guy who has played corner longer than I have and asking some questions. That’s one of the things that I’ve learned is ask people some questions Youth Pavel Zacha Jersey , and you get a good answer.”

As a rookie, Jones started seven games at safety and four games at corner. He spent all of 2016 and ’17 at safety.

“My responsibility as a corner now is make sure I get a good jam for the safety,” Jones said. “I’ve been in that position where you have to spread out to the sideline and make a play Zach Parise Jersey , and it ain’t easy.”

The Cowboys picked up Jones’ fifth-year option for 2019, but it’s guaranteed only for injury. That makes this an important season for Jones as he tries to prove he is a better fit at corner.

He forced only two fumbles and intercepted only two passes in his first three seasons.

Authentic New York Jets Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 20 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 14 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3459 Themen und 3752 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
chenyan94, hongwei28, lay1014, panxing18, xuezhiqian123

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor