Neuigkeiten » Asian-American

Asian-American

in Neuigkeiten 21.09.2018 05:52
von hongwei28 | 90 Beiträge | 900 Punkte

Tennessee Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey says he plans to protest during the national anthem this season Pernell McPhee Jersey , even if it means getting a fine.

Casey tells CNN that "I'm going to take a fine this year, why not? I'm going to protest during the flag. That's what I'm going to say now."

Titans officials had no immediate response.

The NFL approved a policy in May allowing players to protest during the national anthem by staying in the locker room but forbidding them from sitting or taking a knee if they're on the field.

The NFL Players Association has filed a grievance with the league to challenge the policy.

Casey raised a fist at the end of the national anthem before games last season.

As NFL players get a rare break from football in anticipation of football, Buccaneers defensive tackle Gerald McCoy has some advice for players who are relatively new to the league: Football.

“Young players, you live football Jonathan Bullard Jersey ,” McCoy said recently, via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “Me? I’ve been doing this nine years, so I’ve learned how to manage everything. If you’re young, live it. Don’t be happy being in the NFL. So what? What are you going to do now that you’re here? Do something with it. Make the best of the opportunity.”

McCoy explained what he’ll tell rookie Buccaneers defensive tackle Vita Vea.

“If I’m talking to Vita Darrell Green Jersey , go home, say hello to your family and get right back here,” McCoy said. “The only way to prepare for this Tampa heat is to be in it. You have to train in it. . . . Live what you’re doing, man. Set a foundation now. I’m nine years in and I’ve set a foundation. Young guy? Football. That’s it.”

It’s a far cry from how it used to be Bob Lilly Jersey , where players actually had other jobs in the offseason. Now, the full-time, year-round job is football, even if football season only makes up a third of the calendar.

Womens James Washington Jersey

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 1 Gast sind Online:
lay1014

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 24 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 25 Gäste und 7 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3422 Themen und 3715 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, lay1014, xuezhiqian123

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 1
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor