Aufbau und Regelwerk » he team spirit is real, Coleman said. It came fro

he team spirit is real, Coleman said. It came fro

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 17.01.2018 05:54
von jcy123 | 674 Beiträge | 6740 Punkte

Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Sunday. A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:- CHASKA, Minn. -- The Americans need only five points from 12 singles matches Sunday at Hazeltine to win back the Ryder Cup from Europe for the first time since 2008.- MLB wild-card races: AL: Orioles (at Yankees), 3:05 p.m.; Blue Jays (at Red Sox), 3:05 p.m.; Tigers (at Braves), 3:10 p.m. NL: Giants (vs. Dodgers), 3:05 p.m.; Cardinals (vs. Pirates), 3:15 p.m.- Colorados DJ LeMaheiu led injured Daniel Murphy of Washington .348 to .347 for the NL batting title going into the seasons final day, and Houstons Jose Altuve was set to win his second AL hitting crown in three years.- SAN FRANCSICO -- Vin Scully broadcasts his last game for the Los Angeles Dodgers in a 67-year career, even taking over the San Francisco Giants broadcast for the third inning of the regular-season finale at AT&T Park.- ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves bid farewell to Turner Field, their home for the last 20 years. The team is moving to a new stadium in the suburbs next season.- The AP releases its weekly Top 25 college football poll at 2 p.m.- EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Russell Wilson is set to start at quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks (2-1) despite suffering a sprained left knee ligament last weekend. Ryan Fitzpatrick and the New York Jets (1-2) try to rebound from a six-interception debacle against Kansas City. Game starts 1 p.m.- TAMPA, Fla. -- Trevor Siemian and the Denver Broncos try to improve to 4-0 when the reigning Super Bowl champions face Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, whove lost two straight games. Game starts 4:05 p.m.- PITTSBURGH -- The Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) travel to Pittsburgh to face the Steelers (2-1). Pittsburgh is coming off a 31-point loss to Philadelphia, the franchises worst setback in 27 years. Game starts 8:30 p.m.- CLEMSON, S.C. -- A year ago, No. 5 Clemson used a hard-fought, showdown game to launch its run to the ACC title and College Football Playoff. The Tigers victory over No. 3 Louisville appears to be a similar springboard this year with Clemson having little opposition to block a return trip to the league title game and the four-team playoffs.- Other follows to various Top 25 college football games.- DOVER, Del. -- Brad Keselowski sits on the pole for the race at Dover International Speedway. Four drivers will be eliminated from the playoff Chase. By Dan Gelston. Race starts 2:15 p.m.- PARIS -- IOC President Thomas Bach meets with French President Francois Hollande at the Elysee Palace as part of his two-day visit in Paris. The French capital is competing against Budapest and Los Angeles for the rights to host the 2024 Olympics. Nike Air Vapormax . LOUIS -- St. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.vapormaxforsalecheap.com/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Nike Vapormax For Sale . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Nike Vapormax Womens . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. LYON, France -- To be one game away from the European Championship final is an achievement for any coach. Even more so for Chris Coleman.The journey to Wednesdays game against Portugal -- the first semifinal in Welsh football history -- has been an arduous one for the 46-year-old Coleman.His playing career prematurely ended following a car crash that he was fortunate to survive, while his first managerial job in the spotlight of the Premier League was terminated just as he was getting going.Five years were spent in the managerial wilderness in lower-league jobs in England, Spain and Greece, between spells of being unemployed.There are a lot of good managers out of work because there only so many jobs, Coleman said Tuesday. Two jobs running if you get it wrong, its hard to get that third one. Thats generally the rule.Many in Colemans position might have given up and pursued an easier life as a television pundit.Coleman, however, had the greatest British manager of them all as a mentor: Alex Ferguson.I was out of work for a year and my next job, which was four years after managing in the Premier League (at Fulham), was in the second division in Greece, Coleman recalled. I went there (to Larissa in 2011) on the advice of Alex Ferguson.He just told me, `Youve been out for a year, dont wait. The next one that comes up, it doesnt matter where it is -- take it. So I did. I took a chance. Its the best thing that happened to me.Coleman regained his confidence, having been fired in 2010 after struggling in the second tier with Coventry.I rethought a lot about myself, Coleman said. I got it wrong at Coventry. I can give you loads of sob stories about my time at Coventry but actually, if Im honest, I could have done better.The answer was typical of Colemans candor, a reflection of the challenges he has faced to reach the Euro 2016 semifinals with his nation.You find out a lot about yourself when you are out of comfortable environment and you are asked difficult questions and you have to find the answers, Coleman said.He faced those kinds of questions early in his Wales career, a job he inherited in tragic circumstances in early 2012 after Gary Speed took his own life.dddddddddddd The lowest ebb on the field came in September 2012 with a 6-1 loss away to Serbia early in qualifying for the 2014 World Cup.I had doubts whether I was capable of doing the job after the Serbia game, Coleman recently recalled.When you embarrass the country, as Coleman remembered it, resignation seemed the only option.Coleman stuck at the job and Wales persevered with its coach through a qualifying campaign that produced three wins in 10 matches.It didnt seem to be working, but all of sudden it worked out, Football Association of Wales President David Griffiths said. He changed the philosophy. Everyone was talking about Gary Speed, but Chris has done it his way.Wales was rejuvenated inside two years as Coleman changed the teams mindset.We used to be far too honest, Coleman said at the Stade de Lyon. Anything you need to do to stay in the game, you stay in the game. I call that being street-wise, football-smart.Weve got much better at that in the last couple of years ... sometimes its not very pretty, it can be ugly. People look at it and say its negative.Its been producing positive results.With Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey leading on the pitch, surrounded by many unheralded players, Wales qualified for its first tournament since the 1958 World Cup.The squad unity has shone through in France where Wales stunned Belgium to reach the semifinals.The team spirit is real, Coleman said. It came from the darker days when it wasnt so easy for us.Colemans light touch and confident demeanor, while retaining a steely determination, certainly helps.Damnit, Coleman said, when asked at the Stade de Lyon if he was influenced by Italys three-man defense. Weve been found out!Not yet in the knockout stage.---Rob Harris can be followed at www.twitter.com/RobHarris and www.facebook.com/RobHarrisReports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: mike8612
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste , gestern 27 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1235 Themen und 1294 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor