21-year-old Russian and that a two-year contract will b

21-year-old Russian and that a two-year contract will b

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 17.01.2018 05:53
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

Monica Abbott and I were teammates on the 2008 U.S. Olympic team. We earned silver in Beijing, and since then weve kept in touch, pitcher-to-pitcher. Every time we talk, its like were just picking up where we left off.Its been incredible to see Monica develop into the star that she is, and it continues to get brighter and brighter. What I think is amazing about her is that as unbeatable as she is, she continues to get better and find a way to improve on her game and what shes been able to do -- not only for USA Softball, but for the professional league. She went 18-1 during the National Pro Fastpitch regular season and led the league in strikeouts, innings pitched and wins.Shes grown as a person, too. I watched her interview at the espnW Summit, and I just felt like a big sister in a way. Oh, my goodness! She just continues to get more beautiful and stronger from the inside-out. And so eloquent. Im so thankful that our game has her and that she represents our sport. The things shes been able to do with the Scrap Yard Dawgs with her contract -- its not only exciting for the pro league, but exciting for women in general and in professional sports.When she signed that $1 million contract, Monica broke another barrier not only in softball but all across the board in womens professional sports. Its a struggle, but its exciting to see the Scrap Yard Dawgs get creative and give women what theyre worth. Theres a lot of work to do, but the message sent by a woman being able to make that kind of money is tremendous. I give the Scrap Yard Dawgs a lot of credit for helping break that glass ceiling. Monica got to be the one to do it, and she earned it. Shes gone across the world to share our sport, too. The way shes impacted the Japanese league -- her team won the title this fall -- is awesome.Monica is definitely one of the best in our sport. Shes been dominant from the start. She doesnt have many weaknesses on the field, but she continues to work and change her game, evolve and get better. The way to get on base and score against Monica Abbott in college was to hit the ball back at her, bunt, just try to make contact. Now, shes one of the best defensive pitchers out there. Its so incredible to see her perform like a 5-foot-6, smaller, quicker pitcher out there when shes 6-3. Shes so athletic, and shes worked on every single aspect of her game, not only physically but mentally as well.Shes been able to shine bright for our sport and our women and continues to pave the way. I really admire her discipline and her perseverance. Im grateful that shes an ambassador for our game and someone for young girls to look up to. Im so happy to see what shes given of herself and achieved as a result, and I look forward to many more years of watching her dominate from the circle, whether its here in the U.S. -- and hopefully in the Olympics for 2020 -- or in Japan.More on Monica Abbott? Abbott wants change after $1 million deal Story ?? Abbott settles in with National Pro Fastpitch?Story ?? Abbott hopes to go for gold in Tokyo?Video ?? Abbotts playlist?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. Nike Air Vapormax For Sale . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Nike Air Vapormax . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. http://www.vapormaxforsalecheap.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Nike Vapormax For Sale . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Nike Vapormax Womens . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. MOSCOW -- Russian hockey club CSKA Moscow says it will sign Dallas Stars winger Valeri Nichushkin.CSKA says in a statement it has reached an agreement with the 21-year-old Russian and that a two-year contract will be signed in the near future.Nichushkin, who was the Stars top pick in the 2013 draft and 10th overall, has 23 goals and 41 assists in 1666 NHL games for Dallas over three seasons.ddddddddddddCSKA has finished at the top of the regular-season standings in the Kontinental Hockey League for the last two seasons and lost in the Gagarin Cup finals last season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: loemrntdherid1
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 15 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1941 Themen und 2087 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor