Neuigkeiten » arscheapshop.com/cheap

arscheapshop.com/cheap

in Neuigkeiten 07.09.2018 11:22
von panxing18 | 176 Beiträge | 1760 Punkte

Browns cornerback Howard Wilson will miss his second straight NFL season before it started.

Wilson had surgery on Tuesday for a torn left patellar tendon and is expected to be sidelined the entire 2018 season Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , a cruel blow for the former fourth-round pick who missed last season after breaking his kneecap in rookie minicamp and undergoing surgery.

Wilson, who played collegiately at Houston, had not been practicing with the team during OTAs.

The team also said punter Britton Colquitt and rookie defensive end Chad Thomas are sidelined after undergoing surgeries Sam Acho Jersey , but both should be back for training camp next month.

Colquitt had surgery on his right (kicking) knee. The 33-year-old had a career-high 47.6-yard gross average last season, his second with Cleveland. He also broke his own team record with a 40.6-yard net average.

Thomas, a third-round pick from Miami Brandon Marshall Jersey , had sports hernia surgery.

Vikings running back Dalvin Cook was given the green light for full practice heading into camp and he was feeling comfortable enough about his recovery from a torn ACL that he ditched his knee brace.

Given that confidence, it’s not surprise that Cook is ready to take the next step in his return to the field. The team will be wearing full pads for Monday’s practice and Cook showed no reticence about what lies ahead when he was asked if he’s set to take a hit.

“I’m ready to deliver it,” Cook said Sherrick McManis Jersey , via Andrew Krammer of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. “That’s what I’m ready to do. That’s my mind-set, man. I’m going to go out there and play and be me. I know my knee is fixed. I know I’m healed up. Put the time in, go out there and play.”

The Vikings haven’t laid out a plan for the first preseason game at this point Royce Freeman Jersey , but Cook said he hopes to be on the field against the Broncos on August 11 for his first game action since Week 4 of last season.
Adidas Leon Draisaitl Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: moulson81205
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 14 Gäste und 5 Mitglieder, gestern 8 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3339 Themen und 3632 Beiträge.

Heute waren 5 Mitglieder Online:
chenyan94, lay1014, panxing18, xuezhiqian123, zhangzk

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor