hat I was going to do," he said. "Im pretty glad I chose thi

hat I was going to do," he said. "Im pretty glad I chose thi

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 14.01.2018 01:41
von jcy123 | 674 Beiträge | 6740 Punkte

Kevin Durant said his experience in Rio de Janeiro with Team USA provided a needed escape from the backlash he has received since leaving the Oklahoma City Thunder to sign with the Golden State Warriors.Durant scored 30 points Sunday in the United States?96-66 victory over Serbia in the gold-medal game. He told The Vertical that playing for his country helped to flip his script and change his role from villain to hero.It was therapy for me after making a big change in my life, Durant told The Vertical. It made my life easier ... I knew [a backlash] was coming.It was definitely different for me, but to come here in an environment where people accepted me and didnt care about anything except being my buddy, thats what I needed.USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo agreed that Durants Olympic appearance was a needed distraction for the All-Star forward, who signed in June with the Warriors on a two-year, $54.3 million deal with a player option after the first year.This was good for him. For his psyche, Colangelo said.Durant didnt dispute Colangelos diagnosis.I cant let anybody steal my joy, Durant said, presumably addressing critics of his free-agency decisions. [Former Thunder assistant and current Team USA assistant] Monty Williams used to tell me that every day; dont let anybody steal my joy.ESPNs Marc Stein contributed to this report. Nike Air Max Typha UK . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Nike Air Force 1 Low White . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.cheapairforce1sale.com/ . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Nike Air Max 1 Blue And White . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Nike Air Max Tavas Black .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. HAMILTON, Ont. -- Hamilton Tiger-Cats punter Josh Bartel wasnt sure what to expect in his first CFL season. He was new to the country and new to the Canadian game. It didnt take him long to catch on. Bartel recorded a 42.8-yard average with the Ticats last year and was named to the CFL East Division all-star team. Not bad for a rookie punter who developed his kicking prowess by playing footy -- or Australian rules football -- in his native land Down Under. "At the start of last year I was very nervous the first four to five games," Bartel said in a recent interview. "I was very nervous that I (might get) cut. So this year Im going to go in with a lot more confidence and (will) be a lot more aggressive as well." Bartel reached the semi-pro level in Australia and got his Canadian football break thanks to a former coach who had a contact with the Ticats. Bartel spent over a year working on his punting style and the team gave him a look at training camp last year. He made the squad and was impressive in game action. Bartel played in all 18 regular-season games and finished third in the CFL in punting. The six-foot-three, 200-pounder has the power to generate distance and hang time but hes also quite accurate. When punting from midfield, hell often use an end-over-end style Australian rules drop kick to pin the opposing team deep in its own end. "Weve grown up since we were kids kicking that," Bartel said. "Its almost like walking for the Australian rules boys. Its good fun, its easy to control, the risk for me is minimal. Id like to use it a lot more." Head coach Kent Austin likes Bartels consistency. "Hes an excellent punter," he said. "Hes very, very sound fundamentally and he has great height on his punts. Hes a two-step punter so its very, very difficult to block his punts.ddddddddddddHe also has the ability to directional punt extremely well. "So hes kind of the full package." Bartel, an amiable 27-year-old, has more of a feel for the Canadian game now that he has a full season under his belt. Hes certainly more comfortable on the gridiron than this time last year. "I remember my first week in training camp, the first training camp Id ever been to. Probably didnt speak a word for the first week, I dont think," he said. "I was that nervous. I wouldnt say overwhelmed but just nervous pretty much. It was something different. My first exhibition game at Ivor Wynne (Stadium), my first four kicks I cant even remember them. "I just caught it and tried to kick it as fast as I could before I got hit. I was very nervous that game. Im just glad I got through it." Steeltown is quite different from his hometown in Australia. Bartel previously lived on his familys dairy farm in a small town about a four-hour drive from Melbourne. "I like the country life, Im a country boy at heart," he said. "Its always good to get home in the off-season and catch up with family." Playing pro football in the CFL was not the career path he expected to take. "Five or 10 years ago I didnt have a clue what I was going to do," he said. "Im pretty glad I chose this path because its the best job Ive ever had. You get paid nicely to travel around Canada and play this pretty cool sport. I love it actually." And if he werent playing football? "I dont have a clue, I dont actually want to think about that actually," Bartel said with a laugh. "I was selling tires in town. ... I dont really want to go back there so hopefully this goes well." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: mike8612
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste , gestern 27 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1235 Themen und 1294 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor