ts. I call myself lucky today, I was able to stay in the top thr

ts. I call myself lucky today, I was able to stay in the top thr

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 14.01.2018 01:40
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

LOS ANGELES -- Lena Dunham is apologizing to New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. for making narcissistic assumptions about his motivations in an article published Friday on her website Lenny Letter.In a discussion with Amy Schumer about the most recent Met Gala, Dunham said she was seated near Beckham, who she claimed was looking at his cellphone instead of her because he found her sexually unappealing.Dunham apologized Saturday on her social media accounts, saying she projected her personal insecurities onto the football star and presented them as facts. She said she and Beckham have never met and, after listening to a lot of valid criticism understands that it is wrong to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to a stranger.Beckham has not acknowledged Dunhams original comments or apology on his social media accounts. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Cheap Flyers Jerseys . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.cheapflyersjerseys.com/ . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Adidas Chris Nichols Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. BEIJING -- Kaetlyn Osmond of Canada was the leader after the ladies short program at the Cup of China on Friday, while Jin Boyang of China was tops for the men.Osmond, the Skate Canada runner-up, scored 72.20 points to take a narrow lead over Elena Radionova of Russia in second and Mai Mihara of Japan in third.Ashley Wagner of the United States, the 2016 world silver medalist, was in fifth place.The mens favorite, three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada, stumbled on his triple Axel landing and doubled a triple lutz to finish in third after the short program.Chan was far behind Jin, the 2016 world bronze medalist, who skated a flawless routine and scored 96.17 points. Daniel Samohin of Israel was in second.In the short program, those little mistakes become very big mistaakes, Chan said.dddddddddddd You do lose a lot of points. I call myself lucky today, I was able to stay in the top three, which is a good spot to be in for the free (skate).?In the ice dancing, Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje were the leaders after the short dance with 73.78 points, edging the American duo of Maia and Alex Shibutani by less than a point.And in the pairs, the new Chinese team of Yu Xiaoyu and Zhang Hao, who have only been skating together since last spring, finished first after the short program with 72.49 points, ahead of Canadas Liubov Ilyushechkina and Dylan Moscovitch in second and Chinas Peng Cheng and Jin Yang in third. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: murray8811
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 23 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1502 Themen und 1602 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor