Aufbau und Regelwerk » dates, including Lane Taylor and Don Barclay

dates, including Lane Taylor and Don Barclay

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 12.01.2018 00:18
von jcy123 | 674 Beiträge | 6740 Punkte

ATLANTA -- Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman was in the lineup after having a cancerous mole surgically removed from his upper back three days ago.He received test results Friday that abnormal cells were present, but Freeman returned from the All-Star break saying hes cancer-free following the procedure.The Atlanta fan favorite and two-time All-Star said he regularly gets checkups after his mother died of skin cancer in 2000.They said that with your family history, just take it out, so thats what I did, he said. There were cancerous cells, so I got it just in time.Freeman, in the third season of an eight-year, $135 million contract, knows how important he is to the Braves, but the recent scare gave him a bigger perspective on his life and career.My mom took care of herself, he said, and it still happened.Freeman has a few stitches in his back, but his doctor said theres no risk in playing. The stitches will come out in 10-14 days.They said I couldnt do anything for 48 hours, Freeman said. Thats why I wasnt at the workout yesterday.During the last six weeks, Freeman has shown no signs of wearing down on the field. He leads the major leagues since June 1 with 25 extra-base hits. Hes hitting .286 this season with 34 RBI and a team-high 16 homers.Freeman feels slight irritation from the incision when he swings a bat, but it wasnt enough to make him ask for a day off.Its not hurting, he said. Hopefully I dont get hit by a pitch or anything like that, but I feel fine.Freeman said his mother, Rosemary Freeman, was stricken through a cancerous mole, similar to the one they took off her son. She had red hair, fair skin and freckles, even more so than Freddie.People with those physical traits are often susceptible to abnormal skin growths.We have skin cancer people come (during the season), and doctors come and check it, Freeman said. They said the moles not circular. Thats when you have to go have a look, and mine was jagged.Despite the news, Freeman was in good spirits in the clubhouse. As he shared the information with four reporters, he was upbeat and laughing.Other than that, he said, I had a good All-Star break. Nike Air Max 2017 Femme .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Nike Air Max 2017 Pas Cher . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. http://www.airmax2017pascher.fr/nike-shox-pas-cher.html . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Nike Air Max 90 Essential Noir . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Nike Air Max 2017 . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Josh Sittons career with the Green Bay Packers is over.The Packers released the three-time Pro Bowl offensive lineman Saturday, after being unable to trade him.We want to thank Josh for his contributions during his time in Green Bay. He has been an important part of the success we have enjoyed on the field, Packers general manager Ted Thompson said.While these decisions are never easy, this was done with a focus on what is best for the team and the growth of the offensive line. We wish Josh and his wife, Kristen, all the best in the future.The Packers spent part of Saturday trying to trade Sitton before the NFLs deadline to cut rosters to 53.Sitton, 30, was entering the final year of a five-year, $33.75 million contract. He was scheduled to make $6.450 million in base salary and roster bonuses this season.Reached via text message after the Packers made the news of his release official and he did not answer his phone, Sitton stuck to clichés when asked about his shocking departure.I really dont want to talk, man, Sitton wrote. Im thankful to the organization. Its a tough business.Its a surprising move given Sittons longevity -- he has started 110 of 112 possible regular-season games since 2009 -- but he has experienced back issues the past couple of seasons. In fact, he said he lost weight this offseason in an effort to take some of the stress off his back.Im very optimistic of his prospects for playing for a number of additional years, Sittons agent, Jack Reale, told ESPNs Josina Anderson. Hes coming off of mmaybe his best camp in the last four years.dddddddddddd Hes lighter, and he is in better shape. He is coming off of a Pro Bowl season and he just turned 30.I think hes got lots left. I think all the teams that he has been playing against for the last several years are certainly aware of that, and certainly teams within their division. So we will see what happens.Sitton was one of four offensive line starters entering the final seasons of their contracts. The Packers will need salary-cap space if they want to retain left tackle David Bakhtiari, right guard T.J. Lang and center JC Tretter -- all of whom will be free agents after this season.By releasing Sitton, the Packers wipe off his $6.150 million base salary plus $400,000 in per-game roster bonuses from their salary cap. Theres no dead money because Sitton did not have any remaining signing-bonus proration counting on this years cap.Its not immediately clear how they plan to replace Sitton in the lineup, but they have several candidates, including Lane Taylor and Don Barclay. Its also possible they could move right tackle Bryan Bulaga to guard and play rookie second-round pick Jason Spriggs at Bulagas old spot. Or they could move Tretter to guard from center once Corey Linsley is recovered from the hamstring injury that had him on the physically unable to perform list all of training camp.Information from ESPNs Jason Wilde was used in this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: panxing18
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 24 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1254 Themen und 1313 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
bruce8620, jokergreen0220, panxing18

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor