Swiss legal system, and once resolved, the AFL Commission w

Swiss legal system, and once resolved, the AFL Commission w

in Aufbau und Regelwerk 12.01.2018 00:17
von jcy123 | 718 Beiträge | 7180 Punkte

MARSEILLE, France -- A look at some of the tactical choices for France coach Didier Deschamps ahead of the European Championship semifinal against Germany:---DEFENSEDeschamps must either recall Adil Rami or stick with the inexperienced Samuel Umtiti at center half.The 22-year-old Umtiti made his international debut in the 5-2 win against Iceland in the quarterfinals, because Rami was suspended. Although Umtiti completed 100 percent of his passes, he looked vulnerable at times.Rami has been a weak link.Slow, ponderous and clumsy, his slip against Ireland in the last 16 created confusion that led to a second-minute penalty.The left flank of Frances defense is also vulnerable, with left back Patrice Evra twice caught out of position inside the first five minutes against Iceland. He also gave away a penalty against Romania.---MIDFIELDDeschamps faces the tough decision whether to leave out NGolo Kante -- one of his best players -- in favor of keeping Moussa Sissoko.The team will be chosen with counterattacking in mind.Germany is used to dominating opponents and used to having the ball more, Deschamps said Wednesday.Kante offers better protection in front of the defense in a 4-3-3 formation, but offers less going forward than Sissoko in the 4-2-3-1 deployed convincingly against Iceland. Sissokos presence also seems to improve Paul Pogbas play.With Sissoko on the right of midfield against Iceland, Pogba formed a two-man central midfield with Blaise Matuidi.Pogba, who scored with a header from a corner, had his best game of the tournament.Sissoko, with his speed, technique and athleticism, is a perfect counter-attacking option for France and his inclusion also allows Pogba to sit deep and deploy his strong passing range to hit Germany on the break.---FORWARD LINEThis should be easy for Deschamps, considering France has scored the most goals at Euro 2016.Mobile forward Antoine Griezmann has a tournament-leading four goals so far, striker Olivier Giroud has scored three, while attacking midfielder Dimitri Payet also has three.They have combined for 10 of Frances 11 goals.---BENCHDeschamps has kept fringe players involved throughout the tournament.Wingers Kingsley Coman and Anthony Martial are good options if France struggles to break teams down -- which was the case against Ireland in the last 16 -- and powerful striker Andre Pierre-Gignac offers solid backup for Giroud if France needs a late goal.Yohan Cabaye is playing in his third major tournament and provides valuable experience should Deschamps need a change in midfield.---PENALTY SHOOTOUTDeschamps does not get his players to practice penalty shootouts in training, saying it is no comparison to the nerve-wracking experience of shooting with tired legs in front of a full stadium after extra time.It remains to be seen if this will prove a wise choice, given Frances poor track record.Les Bleus lost on penalties to West Germany in the 1982 World Cup semifinals, to the Czech Republic in the Euro 96 semis, and to Italy in the World Cup final in 2006. Cheap Wild Jerseys Authentic . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Cheap Wild Jerseys Online . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.wholesalewildjerseys.com/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wild Jerseys China . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Cheap Wild Jerseys . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. The spiritual leader of the Essendon Football Club is officially a born-again Bomber.Jobe Watson has locked in a return to AFL football, committing to the club he captained for six seasons before serving a year-long doping ban.The 31-year-old doesnt know how hell perform in the AFL next season or whether he will remain as skipper.But after a liberating gap year, the 31-year-old confirmed on Friday he would return in 2017 to continue his decorated career with the Bombers.Watson was one of 34 past and present Essendon players banned this season because of the clubs 2012 supplements scandal, and the last of the 12 current Bombers to declare his plans.He said if hed made a decision before his overseas break, the outcome would have been different.Certainly when I left I didnt think I would be back playing AFL, he said.I leant either way for a long time.Watson said he needed to escape the AFL bubble to work it out, spending time in New York City and on holidays abroad to clear his head.I had to get away and think about what I wanted to do with life, he said.I came back and wanted to see how I was feeling when I was back in Melbourne.After talking with really inspiring coach John Worsfold this week, Watson said he felt at peace with his decision.But he said he hadnt thought about thee captaincy, which will be voted on by players next year.ddddddddddddDespite a commitment to fitness on his sabbatical, hes unsure whether he can recapture his best football.Im incredibly vain and New York is a competitive city so youve got to look your best when youre in New York, he laughed.Even if I wasnt going to play (in 2017) I prepared myself to come back and play.I didnt want the decision not to be mine and I felt it was a disservice not to come back in the best possible shape.The first time I touched a footy was when I got back here so I dont know how Im going to go.Watsons return means the club has secured 10 of the 12 banned Bombers, with only Michael Hibberd hoping to find a new AFL home at Melbourne and Tayte Pears pursuing a career in fire fighting.But the saga is not over for Watson.The 34 players have a last-gasp appeal in the Swiss legal system, and once resolved, the AFL Commission will decide if he should keep his 2012 Brownlow medal.Im at peace with where it has gone and where Im at, he said of the long-running saga.Watsons return was cheered by fellow teammates, with stand-in skipper Brendon Goddard saying he was over the moon. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: chenyan94
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder, gestern 15 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1519 Themen und 1621 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, yaya2017

disconnected Foren-Chat Mitglieder Online 0
Xobor Forum Software © Xobor